Chapter 4: The Rowdies are Back?!!

Brick's p.o.v
"Are your belts working fine?" The professor asked as he took a quick glance at the black and red belt that was around my waist.

I rolled my eyes. "No. I'm pretty sure that they'll end up exploding, and then we'll all die." I said sarcastically.

The professor frowned and gave me a look of disapproval. "Science should not be a joking matter Brick."

"We know professor. I apologize on Brick's behalf." Boomer said bowing in front of him.

I made a face at him. Boomer's so polite. Makes me sick.

"We have to get moving if we want to find the girls." Butch said as he tightened his green and black belt.

"Alright." Boomer said as he did the same with his belt. Except that his was blue and black. Not green.

"Where was the last time, and place where you saw Blossom and the blonde boy?" Ken asked pushing his glasses up his face.

Nerd.

"We where at a bookshop. Uh.. I forgot the name of it." I said scratching my head as I tried to remember the place.

Butch coughed and burst out laughing. "You look and spoke like an idiot!"

Boomer and the professor chuckled a bit.

Ken and poochi just looked away and tried to hide their laughter.

It's not my fault I forgot! Why are they even laughing at me?! How is this even funny?!

I frowned at him and walked out the room, slamming the door. Now, to think of a good way to prank Butch.

I decided to outside and lay in the grass. This reminded me of Momoko. Or Blossom.

What was that guy's name again? Back, no that's not it. Blash? No. Bash! But how did this Bash-guy find Momoko? Let's see.

Last time I saw her was when I failed at rescuing her. I sighed at the memory. It's been so long since I actually had her in my arms. But I WILL get her back. At least now that I know where she last was, where her location was when she was launched harshly out the wall, which direction she was launched in was north direction. Her friends were flying in the opposite directions.

I quickly sat up. What if the punk's plan was to separate them, without memories to know who they are so that they won't interfere with their plans?!

But what plans would they even-

"BRICK!!!"

I looked up to be greeted with a concerned Boomer and Butch.

"You ok? We've been saying your name for at least 5 times." Butch said. "But its not like I was worried or anything."

Boomer smiled. "Are you ok? Whatever's bothering you, you know that you can trust us."

I smiled. "I'm alright. I was just thinking about how we faile-"

"Don't say it." Butch said gritting his teeth.

"Sorry, but I just noticed that what if the punks separated the Puffs, so that they wouldn't be able to contact each other, and have no memory of themselves or us, so that they wouldn't have anyone to stop them-"

Butch gave me a confused look. "Stop them from what?"

Bommer snapped his fingers. "So that the puffs wouldn't stop them from conquering the world?!"