Chapter 5: Candies

Miyako's p.o.v
I wonder if Momoko's alright. She's been very quiet and acting worried ever since she came back from the store with Bash.

Now that I think of it, Bash's hair and looks remind me of someone I know. But I just can't remember who it is.

Whenever I try to remember, I start getting headaches.

But when I do start to remember, I always see a faint visual of a guy with blonde hair. But, I can never see his face... no matter how hard I try! I wonder if it's always going to be this way. Will Momoko, Kaoru, Blake, Bash, and Breaker always be friends with each other?

I sighed and leaned against a tree, the bark rubbing against my back as I looked down at my shoes and faintly smiled at the memories that I had already made with them.

Oh well. Its probably not important anyways.

Regular p.o.v [still with Miyako]

Miyako shrugged off her current thought as something suddenly came into view, and loud whirling noises could be heard.

Scared, Miyako instantly went to hide under the tree she was leaning against, since she was out in the forest, and tried to see what the noise was.

"Is that a helicopter?!" She asked herself as she pressed herself more into the tree. "What if they're dangerous?!"

I should go and tell the others! But they might see me... but what if they're bad people?  I-I can't take any chances... but why are those flying things up in the air? What do they want? Miyako gently slapped herself and quietly proceeded to gently make her way through the bushes and leaves. She flinched as she felt the branches scrape against her, most likely making her bleed. Miyako glanced at her arms and legs, bit her lip, and kept going in the direction she had come from.

Miyako gulped as she reached the end of the forest and saw the multicolor house just a few feet away. There was nothing that would hide her if the helicopter saw her running. There was just green grass. And she was sure that a moving bush wouldn't go unnoticed either. Besides, it would hurt the plant if she ripped it from the ground. Miyako looked up at the flying machine in the air and decided to wait until it had a least moved away from her destination.

A couple of minutes went by and the black helicopter was still there in the same spot. Well it was moving in circles but it was still fairly close to the house. She sighed and kept waiting. Almost 20 minutes later, Miyako's patience was running out, until finally she gave up waiting and made up her mind to run as fast as she could.

Quickly hoping that nothing would go wrong, she began jogging out of the forest until she was full-out running. She could feel that the people inside of the helicopter were watching her. And the black aircraft began moving towards her. Running slightly faster than before, Miyako began to get tired. She felt her heartbeat rapidly increasing as she neared the house. Almost there!

"MIYAKO!!!!"

Miyako stopped moving as her eyes widened, her pupils shrinking. Her breath hitched and her heartbeat went a bit faster. Pure fear was clearly written on her face as she couldn't recognize the familiar voice shouting her name. She took a breath in and exhaled and turned around to look up. Inside of the helicopter, with its doors open, was a blonde boy. His hair was whipping all over the place and he was smiling.

He jumped out of the helicopter and landed perfectly on the ground. The male began to walk closer to Miyako and she took a step back. "W-who are you?"

The male's smile disappeared and he looked hopefully at her. "You remember me right?!" He asked as he kept on walking towards her, and Miyako kept walking back. She could feel her fear growing enough to upset her stomach. She shook her head and kept walking backwards. "P-please go away."

The male's face showed sadness and he shook his head. He ran up to her, grabbing her wrists in his hands, and began to talk. "You have to remember me! Please! I-I lo-"

"Let Miyako go!!"

Miyako turned to look to where the voice came from to see a mad black haired boy huffing, clearly tired from running. He bent over, put his hands on his knees to support himself, and began to breath in air. The blonde male stared at him and then blinked. "Are you okay?" He asked, concern visible in his dark blue eyes.

The black haired boy put up a hand, signaling that he needed a moment to recover before answering. "Y-yeah. I ate a lot of candy, then saw you with Miyako so I thought something was going on since you were clearly holding her against her own will. I'm not use to doing a lot of running." He responded as he stood up and then began to stretch.

The blonde male smiled and let go of Miyako. "What's your name?" He asked as he walked closer towards the other male leaving a baffled Miyako to rub her wrists where the blonde male had previously held tightly.

"I'm Breaker! And that's Miyako!! Would you like some candy?!" He asked excitingly. As soon as he saw the blonde male slowly shake his head vertically indicating that he did want  a piece of candy, Breaker put his hand in his pocket and held out a few pieces of wrapped candy. There were red, blue, yellow, purple with white stripes candies, and a candy wrap designed to look like a watermelon. The male bit his lip at his choices but then decided on a blue candy.

"Thank you!" The male said happily as he unwrapped the candy revealing a blue candy. He put it in his mouth and put the wrapper in his pocket to throw away later. "Mmmm. Ish thish blueberry?" The male asked recognizing the flavor of it. Breaker nodded and handed Miyako the watermelon designed candy.

She beamed at Breaker and happily received it. She unwrapped the candy and plopped it in her mouth, handing Breaker the wrapper. "Thanks!"

Breaker smiled and then turned his head towards the male who was savoring the candy in his mouth. "Hey, we told you our names! But what's yours?!"

The blonde male smiled and opened his mouth to speak.

"I'm Boomer!!"

~(● ω ●)~

Hey guys!!

I'm really sorry for not updating this book sooner but I updated!!!

//shot//

I had writer's block!! But now its gone!!! (・∀・)

I'll keep updating sooner since I'm graduating from middle school this Thursday!!ɿ(。・ɜ・)ɾ

Then hello summer and free time!!! Well I'm going to help at the library but still!!! More free time than being in school!! =D

Welp, see you in the next update!

Byeee

˙ᴥ˙ ♡~Random-chan