Chapter 6: More Friends! Oh the joy!

Regular P.O.V
"Nice to meet you Boomer!!" Breaker said holding his hand out towards him. "I'm Breaker!" He said grinning.

Miyako smiled and giggled nervously. "Um, Break? You already introduced yourself to him!" Breaker laughed and then proceeded to eat another candy. "Oh yeah!" He laughed louder until he completely stopped. "I forgot I did."

Miyako laughed but then slightly flinched. Breaker noticed and then his eyes widened. "What happened?!" He asked catching the attention of Boomer. "What?"

"I just got cut on some bushes. Nothing to worry about. I-" Miyako jumped as she felt something on her lips preventing her from talking. Breaker took his finger away from her mouth and smiled. "We're getting you treated because I said so!"

[A/N: No, Breaker didn't kiss Miyako. He put his finger on her mouth to shut her up XD.]

"I agree Miyako! Your cut might get infected." Boomer pointed out, hoping to persuade the female to accept getting her injuries treated. He smiled when she sighed and nodded.

"Okay. Let's go Break... and Boomer can come too right Break?" Miyako asked her friend as they all started to walk towards the house. Breaker nodded and he plopped another candy into his mouth.

"Wait!" Boomer said loudly, startling the other two. They both looked at him quietly for an explanation on why he shouted. "I have to tell my brothers that I'm going with you both." He explained, pointing at the helicopter that was still up in the air.

Breaker nodded and grabbed Miyako's hand. "Okay! We'll wait for you here!" He said as Miyako nodded in agreement.

Pain flickered for a moment in Boomer's eyes, but it was gone before the others could notice. He took out a metal thing from his pocket and began to tap on it quickly. A few seconds later, a ding was heard coming from his object in hand and he continued on tapping it.

"What's that?" Breaker asked tilting his head sideways to the left and Miyako suddenly looked more interested. She nodded as if she also wanted to understand what her new friend was doing.

Boomer smiled and showed them. "Its a phone!" He placed it in Breaker's outstretched hand and he began to examined it thoroughly. "Wow, its a pretty thing! What's it used for?"

"You can do almost anything on it! Its really fun!" Boomer said as he smiled again when Breaker gave his phone to Miyako to look at. "My brother Brick, gave it to me!"

"Yeah, and you better not misuse it."

The three people looked to where the voice came from to see 2 more boys coming their way. There was a red-head boy wearing a hat on backwards, and a boy with spiky black hair smiling.

When they reached the three new friends, their faces had a mixture of joy, confusion, and shock. "M-Miyako?!" They both exclaimed once they saw the friendly blonde girl.

Said-girl frowned and bit her lip as she nervously glanced at the boys. "U-um... how do you know my name? I've never met you two before." She quickly moved to take coverage away from them from behind Breaker's back. She hugged him and looked at them shyly. A look of surprise was noticeable on Breaker's face as he realized that his best-friend was hiding behind him. Boomer frowned at her sudden actions.

He frowned and slowly moved his arm as if go help protect her. "Hi. My name is Breaker. And Miyako doesn't feel comfortable around you two so please try to not get close to her." He said as the red-head frowned and put his hand on his forehead signaling that he couldn't understand why the female was scared of them.

"Okay... um, I'm Brick and this is-"

"IREALLYNEEDTOGOTOTHEBATHROOM!!!" the black-haired boy said quickly as he jumped around in the air.

Breaker nodded and held out his hand towards them. "Hi Brick and I really need to go to the bathroom! Hey I really need to go to the bathroom, your name is really long and weird. Can I call you NB for short?"

Brick burst out laughing while he shook Breaker's hand and waved at Miyako who was still hiding behind him. He then began to hold his stomach as his face turned red from laughter. "I-I'm sorry!!" He said between laughs when he noticed that the black-haired boy shot him a glare. He laughed harder when he saw that the blonde male was also laughing which only encouraged him.

"Break?" Miyako whispered at him. Breaker turned around from the two boys who were laughing and the black-haired guy who was still jumping around.

"Yeah Miya?" He asked whispering as well as he crouched low enough so that the girl could whisper whatever she had to say into his ear.

"I think the black-haired guy's name isn't 'I really need to go to the bathroom.' I think he really needs to go to the bathroom." Miyako pointed out to him as Breaker nodded.

"Ohhhhhhh... Okay. Thank you Miya!" He said hugging her as he laughed. "Hey! Black-haired guy!" When black-haired guy looked at him, he began to talk. "There's a bathroom inside my house! You can use it if you want."

The black-haired guy nodded as a look of relief escaped his mouth at the thought of... going. "Yes please!"

"You guys can come in too! It looks like its going to rain today." Breaker smiled and he grabbed Miyako's hand as they began to run towards the multicolor house.

1 bathroom scene later

[I am not writing how Butch goes to the bathroom!]

A flush was heard from the bathroom and out came the black-haired guy who looked more composed than last time they has seen him. He smiled at Breaker and held out his hand. "Thanks! And I'm Butch. Not 'I really need to go to the bathroom'."

Breaker shook his hand and smiled. "My bad Butch-"

"HEY BREAKER! WHERE DID YOU PUT THE SOCCER BALL?! BLAKE FINALLY AGREED TO PLAY ME ONE ON ONE!"

The group turned to look at where the voice came from to reveal a black-haired girl standing at the doorway.

Butch's heartbeat increased rapidly and his cheeks flushed an unnoticeable pink.

"Karou."