Chapter 7: Potatoes

Regular P.O.V

"That's my name. Did Breaker or Miyako tell you? Nice to meet you! Anyways, Breaker!" Kaoru said as she faced the said-boy. She walked closer to him and crouched down since he was sitting in the chair. "Where did you put my soccer ball?" She asked glaring at him.

Breaker smiled and then held out a piece of candy. "Here. And I think Bash has it." He said, his smile getting bigger when Kaoru accepted his candy. He sighed in relief when Kaoru stopped glaring at him.

Butch frowned as he saw that his lost-lover had no idea who he was and paid more attention to the guy next to him instead of him. He coughed as silently as he could to rid his stomach of the dark emotion that he was feeling.

Karou nodded and stood up. "Thanks dude! And hey." She nodded at Butch, Brick, and Boomer. "You guys sort of look alike to Breaker, Bash and Blake! Well I'm off to win!" She quickly ran out of the room in search of Bash. "BASH?!!!"

"So why are you guys here?" Breaker asked as he turned to look at the three guys that were sitting across from him. He pushed his chair with his weight so that he was closer to Miyako.

Boomer bit his lip and forced a smile. "We came here to get our friends back."

Breaker's smile wavered for a second but then he reinforced it. "I think you three should talk to Bash." He stood up from his chair and beckoned them to follow him. "Miya? You should go and stay in your room. I'll call you down for lunch later okay?"

Miyako blinked but nodded. "Okay." She stood up and walked in the opposite direction from them and began to ascend towards the stairs. She paused for a moment and faced Breaker. "If you need me, just call okay?" She then hurriedly claimed the stairs and disappeared from sight.

Breaker smiled and turned towards the group. "Let's go."

Bash's P.O.V

(Around the same time Kaoru left them.)

"BASH?!!!"

Startled, I nearly dropped the papers I was organizing on my desk. The door flung open to reveal Kaoru who was breathing in deeply.

"Yes?" I inquired as I placed the stack of papers on the desk. I faced her and leaned back in my chair. "What is it?"

"Breaker said you might have my soccer ball! So, where is it?!" She asked impatiently.

I rolled my eyes. "I do not have your soccer ball. But it is in the closet next to the bathroom on your right." I said glancing back on my papers before look back at her.

She grinned and shot out of the room. "Thanks dude!"

I sighed and stared at the new piles of paper that were sitting on the ground. Why do I even have all these papers?!

"I see Blake is teaching her new words."

I looked up again and smiled. "Hello Momo."

She beamed and closed the door. "I'm happy you're using my nickname! That means we're besties now okay?!" She asked pointing at me. "I'm here to help you!"

"And I'm happy you're here to help. You're becoming a great student." I said as I handed her half the pile of papers on the floor.

"I want to be smart like you!" She exclaimed happily as she received the papers, took a seat in the far left corner and began organizing. The place where she was seated was what she called her 'dark comfy hiding place, since she was hidden by the rest of the chairs and couches. This room was the biggest in this house. "Like usual right?"

I nodded. "Yes."

Momoko recently asked for my help in her 'achieving smartness like Bash' plan. I laughed but agreed. It felt nice to have company everyday and not be alone in this dark room. It was a good change for once.

Momoko wanted me to start calling her my secretary, but I refused. First off, this wasn't an office. And second it didn't feel correct to call her that. So she agreed to me calling her Momo. I simply went along with it.

"Bash-" Momo started but then there was a quick loud knock on the door and Breaker opened the door without a response.

At least he knocked. That's a huge improvement.

But the thing that surprised me the most were the three males that were behind him. They looked like they were around our age. I raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Who are these people Breaker?" I asked leaning more into the chair. "You all may take a seat."

The boys all entered the room and sat down. I mentally smirked when I saw the red-head male. The same one I saw at the bookstore. Brick.

Apparently he must have recognized me as well because he immediately became stiff.

"These are cats." Breaker said pointing towards them. He smiled but then looked the other way to laugh.

"Breaker," a giggle came from Momo, who was still hidden in her corner. "They couldn't possible be cats! They sounded like humans."

"She's correct Breaker. These males are not cats." I said as I glanced at the guests. "Are you all lost? What business do you have here with us?" I asked. If they were indeed lost, like I thought they were, then I would just laugh in their faces.

"Who was that?" Butch asked as he looked around the room trying to find where the giggle came from.

"I think it came from over there." Boomer said pointing at the corner where Momo was hiding.

I stood up grabbing their attention and proceeded to walk towards Momoko. "My little helper." I said as I reached Momoko's corner. I grabbed her by the arms and threw her over my shoulder. "Is-"

"Momoko!" Brick yelled out as he stood up from his seat, pushing it backwards a little.

"Hey! Bash!" Momoko said laughing as I grabbed a chair and pulled it towards my desk, so that it was next to my chair. I carefully placed her on it and sat down next to her.

"I'm not a sack of potatoes."

.

.

.

.

.

Horrible ending for a chapter. I know, I know. XD

But I'll try my best to make the next chapter better!! :D

ʚ♥ɞ~Random-Chan