Reader Appreciation

I just wanna say thank you to people who appreciates my story. Thanks for the comments, all of them, I read them all and really am grateful for it. They are very motivating. Thank you for the votes as well. I especially want to thank people who tells me that they loved my story and asked for updates. Seriously, love all of you <3

I don't know if any of you would be interested with this. However, as you can see I have no one for my dedication in any of my chapters. So, I'd like to fill it up with all of your names on that. So what is gonna happen is if you comment on this page "Claim chapter (# chapt of your fave)", I will dedicate a whole chapter to you. The catch is that I will only have one name dedicate per chapter and you can only have one chapter dedicated to you. It will be first come first serve. So, if somebody already claim a chapter, you can't have it anymore. But if you haven't been given a dedication yet you can ask for another chapter. Also, I still have a lot more chapter to go so you might have another fave in the future and you can claim that. For the chapters without music yet, whoever, I dedicated the chapter to can pick a music for that chapter.

If you guys have anything you wanna see off or would like to see in the future (from characters to events), let me know now. Maybe I can work something to incorporate it in the story. But no guarantee though.

I think that's all I wanna say. Thanks for reading this page :).