The Start

Medusa blew down the temple as Lady Helia flew up to her.
"Medusa! Stop this at once! We will never give you the key no matter how many times you demand!" She bellowed. The hurrican was getting stronger and stronger each time Medusa swung her staff. The centurions were getting wiped out one bye one and almost all was lost.
"How dare you deny me Helia!" She shouted. She blasted green beams of light out of her eyes and kept on aiming on Lady Helia.

"Muuuum! What do I do?!" A girl shouted from below. She was at least twelve years old at the time. She had bright green eyes and bright lime hair that was shoulder length tied up in a ponytail. She had a shirt and some jeans on and wore some sneakers. She was holding a baby wrapped up in blanket and was wearing a tiny sun pendant.

"Palutena! Stay in there! What did I tell you?!" Lady Helia shouted. With that, Palutena ran back to the shelter. She held the baby tight as it started to cry. Palutena loved her baby sister and would do anything for her. Lady Helia ran to the shelter with Palutena and locked the door. She took off her large sun necklace and put it on Palutena. She gave her staff and took the tiny sun pendant off Palutena. She opened the blanket and put it around the baby.

"Mum? What's going on?" Palutena asked. Lady Helia sighed.

"We have to take (Y/N) to the human world," she said quietly. Palutena's eyes widened and started to tear up.

"B-but mum! I don't want her to!" Palutena whined. Lady Helia gave Palutena a serious look.

"I'm sorry... she holds the key to the underworld blood. We cannot let Medusa get her hands on them or we will be obliterated. Please," Lady Helia said quietly. Palutena started to cry as she gave the baby to her.

"Will she remember me?" Palutena asked. Lady Helia sighed. She cast a spell making her eyes open and seeing their faces. Her (e/c) eyes were  sparkiling with a neon green hint to them.

"She will always remember us. Even the littlest part of us will be in her memory," She replied. She ran out with the baby and looked for centurions.

"Lady Helia!" A centurion called. She threw the baby to him.

"Send her to the human world! Now!" She demanded. The centurion nodded and flew her down. She found a large rock and covered it with a piece of cloth.

"Helia! Give me the baby! Now!" Medusa bellowed. Helia held the rock tight as if it were the baby.

"Oh well then... it's your choice," Medusa said. She stabbed her and took the rock away from her.

"Gah!" Helia shrieked as she got stabbed.

"MUUUUUUM!" Palutena screamed. Medusa cackled and dissapeared. Palutena ran over to Lady Helia and sat next to her.

"Lady Helia... is dead..." a centurion said. Palutena started to cry in her hands while everyone hung their heads slowly. The sky was dark and it started to rain. Palutena stopped crying and stood up.

"I will take my mother's place... in being the goddess of light," she said as she made her way to the door.

"The coronation is tomorrow," a centurion informed.

"Yes... but (Y/N)... you shall put her into a deep sleep until I am eighteen," Palutena said. The centurions nodded as they flew off.

Palutena had no family remaining as she grew up but eventually didn't think about it much. But when she turned eighteen... the day (birth date) came as (Y/N) woke up without Palutena knowing. Medusa was in rage to get her hands on the baby to open the underworld blood with Hades...

(Y/N)'s life was fine though.