Chapter 4

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Where do I hide?!" You screamed in your mind as you ran down the hall way forgetting about your locker. You didn't care about that. You wanted to hide. You made a quick dash in the classroom next to you. You were lucky it was empty. Hiding underneath the window of the door with your legs tucked to your chest. You looked around the dark classroom. It was dark and very dusty with no lights on but, no windows to outside, no light source and boxes full of old weapons, armour and cloths?

'This must've been an attic... but why would it look like a classroom? Maybe this was an old sport... archery... crossed with sword fighting?' You thought to yourself as you stood up. You went to the wooden crate and picked up the weapon. It was quite heavy so you accidentally dropped it making a large echo go throughout the dusty room...

You picked up the weapon and touched the cold blade. The first one was a warm coloured gold with a vibrant blue so you thought that the person who used it ought to be kind and brave. The other one was a cold silver. It's blade shined in the light coming from the doors window. The person must've been cold and distant. You picked up the sword/bow to put it in the box but it came in half! You looked at both the blades and quickly re-assembled it together and put it in the box. You started to heard running footsteps getting louder and louder and a conversation happening...

"It's no my fault I gave her that vision Pit-Stain!"

"Well thanks to you she'll be coming home with me and she'll-"

"No! That's not happening! And plus, with your stupid flirting, she's going no where!"

"I am just trying to grab their attention! It's not that I don't like them or anything! Jeez Pittoo,"

"Will you quit calling me that Pit?!"

'Wait... is this Phoenix and Patrick?! They're real names are-'

"When will you start calling me Dark Pit for once?!"

'... Pit and Dark Pit...? What weird names. So that explains why they were stumbling on names at recess,' you thought to your self.

"Look, let's just get our stuff already and whoever finds her first will take her home alright? Hades and Medusa are waiting for me as pretend parents and they expect her on time got that?" Pit scolded.

'WAIT... HADES?! MEDUSA?! WE LEARNT ABOUT THEM IN HISTORY CLASS!' You screamed in your mind.

"I don't really care about you or time. All I need is (name) to be with me and Viridi as my pretend parent so we can quickly whisk her up to Skyworld. We'll free Palutena and get you back to normal," Dark Pit replied.

'VIRIDI AND PALUTENA?! ALL THIS HISTORY IS REAL AND NOWADAYS?!' You said in you head. You heard the doorknob turn and acted fast. You hid behind a mirror which was not the best place but it had to do.

You watched from around the corner and saw as they took the bows and the pieces of clothing, cloth, belts and oversized gems. They each stuffed them in their bags and opened the door. Just as you were about to escape, you sneezed.

*achoo!*

They paused.
"Did you hear that?" Pit asked. Dark Pit turned his head around and closed the door.

"Search the room," Pit demanded. You went wide eyed. As soon as they were in front of the mirror, you pushed it onto them until they were on the floor. You quickly ran out and went to the dance room and sat under the window... and realised that dance was on today...