Chapter 5- The Clue

We don't have her, but we will...
And when we have her, we'll kill her...

"Okay so let me get this straight... I am a full blooded goddess and Medusa and Hades want to kill me in order to unlock the underworld blood to take over Skyworld which is currently inactive because the goddess of light is captured and she is my sister and I was raised in the human world to protect myself and my human parents know about all this kafuddle and we need to save Palutena?" You say in almost one breath. Viridi just nodded casually and you blinked in confusion.

"Get dressed Dark Pit," she moaned in annoyance.

"Well then why don't you get dressed as well?" He replied. She rolled her eyes and walked out of the room and so did Dark Pit. You were left alone in the room.

"AHHHHH! THIS IS ALL JUST A STUPID DREAM I CAN'T TAKE IT ALL IN IT'S TOO MUCH WHY ME?!" You screamed in the silence. You ran over to the balcony and looked over the edge. Clouds. That was it. You saw little bits of your area but it looked like a doll houses for dolls. Your stomach almost dropped as you saw this. You were afraid of heights.

"Hmph... idiot..." Dark Pit said behind you. You looked around with a face saying 'hey bro! You wanna hear beats by (name)?'

"Excuse me?! I am not an idiot!" You shouted from across the room and then instantly covered your mouth. You looked at the sudden change of him. First an innocent high school boy and then a stupid idiot angel in a stupid Grecian toga. You tried to keep in your laugh. He lifted an eyebrow and walked closer to you causing you to laugh more.

"What? Is there something wrong?" He said unamused. You burst out in laughter leaving him speechless and arms crossed.

"Right! This is definitely a dream! And you just look so weird! Okay pinch me!" You shouted wiping a tear from your eyes. He smirked and held your hand.

"I suggest you hold tight," he said cheekily and took off. You did a little shout as he did this action.

"What are you doing?!"

"Okay good your awake," he said as he dropped you. You shouted/screamed as you fell down to the floor.

"Dark Pit seriously?!" Viridi screamed as she caught you with her magic.

"What? Just giving her what she deserves. Besides she thinks I look weird in this-"

"WELL YOU DO IDIOT DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN YOU CREEP!" You cut in. Viridi waved her hand and he fell to the ground face-first. You giggled and landed safely.

"I have some things to give you. Follow me," Viridi told you as she walked off. You both walked into a room made of thorns and roses and came to a stop when a thorn wall blocked your way.

"Only a descendant of the light family can pass. This is a test if your the real one. Try to walk towards it," Viridi said as she pushed you towards the thorn wall. You looked back at her.

"You still think I'm the real deal?" You asked as the wall started to close up more. Dark Pit just rolled his eyes and attempted to walk out.

'Moment of truth,' you thought to yourself. So many doubtful thoughts came to you as you walked slowly to the wall. You put your hand out to the wall and touched it. The vines began to unravel to make a hole for your hand. Your eyebrows furrowed as the wall of thorns open to a hallway of light and waterfalls coming from the white walls. You turned around to see Viridi's face in shock and amazement. You smiled awkwardly at them and walked in the room which the wall closed behind you.

"(Name)! Just keep walking forward to the room where you get your sacred equipment!" Viridi shouted out from the wall. You looked at the hallway leading to the water fall. In front of it was a staff that had a (F/C) orb floating above the cup looking thing (sorta like Pally's). You picked it up slowly as it shone bright almost blinding you. Next to it it had a scroll. You thought it would be handy so you picked it up and ran out. The wall opened up again and you saw Viridi wide eyed at the wall again. Dark Pit was crossing his arms unamused at her.

"Sorry but it's just WHENEVER I SEE IT I JUST GO CRAZY! IT'S SO COOL!" She fangirled and looked at the staff-looking thing in your hand.

"That is your staff. AKA your weapon. But I feel like there's something missing... ah! Your clothing and-"

"What's wrong with 21st century fashion?" You snapped. She laughed weakly.

"This may be a surprise but we put you in a coma when we sent you to the human world until Palutena turned eighteen years of age. It took a while, like... thousands of years while, so you woke up on (birth date) and no one was able to know. I should have said that earlier," she said. You were silent and pissed off as hell. Finding out you were in a coma for thousands of years and never aged? Dark Pit did a slight chuckle as you turned to him.

"You really are an idiot aren't you?" He said. You growled at him and balled your fists. Now you really wanted to strangle him and rip off his wings. You cursed underneath your cold, sharp breath and gave him a death glare.

"By any chance... do you have the powder of entrance?" Viridi cut in your mental argument.

"Um... By any chance does it look like I-" you were cut off by yourself thinking about the dust the dance teacher gave you. You grabbed your pocket and reached for the dust.

"Wow, stupid people these days," Dark Pit stared at you as he said that.

"The scroll please?" She handed out her hand for you to give it to her. You handed her the scroll and she opened it immediately. She then took some dust from the box in your hand. The scroll burst out in colour as she started to read.

It said:

Follow on my footsteps
Using the light.
Use three numbers backwards
Have the dust to fight.

Once prepared,
One will find strength.
But not just strength,
A long lost sister...

~*~*~

A/N

SH*T THIS IS SO LATE!

I am SO SORRY! I tried! I really did! So as my punishment you get to complain to me! I give you permission to complain! I just got caught up with the jokebook and the other ones! I am SO SORRY!

Okay bye guys!

I gotta make the next chapter fast!