Chapter 1

It was dark... cold... and scary... yet familiar... you couldn't reach out to it but... you could see a light out there... you grabbed something. You looked down to see what it wa-

"(Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)! Please do not sleep in my class!" Mrs. Glade scolded you. You immediately shot up from your desk and looked at her. Mrs. Glade was one of the strictest teachers. She had brunette shoulder-length hair that she had over one shoulder and wore a khaki turtle neck shirt with a scarf over that. She also wore a black pencil skirt that came to her knees and a pair of black flats. She was one of those skinny ladies who were one of those sluts inside... she truly was. She had a light temper that was strong enough to make a girl cry all the time and yet she was a substitute teacher!

"S-sorry Mrs. Glade..." you stammered.

"If I ever catch you sleeping in my class again, it will be detention for you," she told you sternly. Everyone gave her a dirty look and continued their work. You always had this dream but was always interrupted in the end. You picked up your sun pendant and looked at it. You had it ever since you were a baby. Your friend Stacy sat next to you and she gave you the 'keep on working before you go to sleep again' slap. You continiued to work again.

After your class, it was recess break. You, Stacy, Amanda and Billie started taking silly selfies with the boys and started to send them on Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook (you are basically in the popular group).

"Aw sweet! 99 likes in THREE apps in like about thirty seconds!" Marcus shouted.

"Niiiice," Oliver replied.

"Well, seeya tomorrow girls!" David said as they walked off.

Everyone decided to part and go do their own stuff.

"Wasn't that a hit?!" Amanda screeched. The other blocked their ears.

"Would you just shut up for a second?!" Stacy shouted back. Billie was playing a mobile app on her phone.

"What's that?" You asked her.

"Final Dimensions. It's a Final Fantasy game," Billie replied.

"Final what-what?" Stacy asked. Billie just rolled her eyes and continiued playing.

"Ugh... FI.NAL.FAN.TA.SY!" Amanda told Stacy.

"I'm grabbing a milkshake. You guys coming? After all, weather's great today!" You brought up as you gave them a bright smile.

"Yup! I definitely need something to drink!" Billie replied. You guys made your way over to the café.

But up in skyworld...

"What?! And I wasn't told in
(age) years?! Why wasn't I informed?! I could have brought her up here instead of the human life influencing her! Does Medusa and Hades know about this?!" Palutena screamed. The centurion nodded. Palutena sent him away.

"Do you need any help Lady Palutena?" A certain voice said in the corner. Palutena sighed.

"I can still remember when I was just called Palutena... come Pit," she said as the angel followed her to the secret library.

"I've been here a couple times. What's so important now?" He asked.

"Guard the door please," she replied sternly as she shut the door in his face.

"Great..." he said under his breath. He leaned on the door lazily and almost fell asleep.

Palutena walked to the middle of the room.

"Mother... I need to talk to you," she said. All of a sudden, words, letters and even numbers flew around the room forming a person in front of Palutena.

"Palutena... it has been so long since I've seen you... what has happened?" Lady Helia asked.

"(Y/N) has awoken and she is now (age)," Palutena said.

"Oh no... why didn't you bring her up before she was influenced by the human life? Palutena..." Lady Helia said in a stern tone.

"Please mother! No one ever told me and now Medusa and Hades know. What should I do?" She asked. There was a silence between them, until Lady Helia replied.

"Bring her up here," she said.

"But how? How should I do it mother?" Palutena asked. Helia gave her a soft smile.

"You will find a way... she might even come up to you," Lady Helia said softly as she dissapeared into words and numbers.

"Mother wait!" She shouted as she reached out for her. Eventually Palutena gave up.

She sighed and walked out to see Pit was facing the wall of books and was crossing his arms.

"Come on Pit. Let's go," she told him...

There was no reply.

"Pit? We have to go," Palutena repeated.

"Huh. Tough luck Lady Palutena," he turned and grinned as his dark violet eyes met her.

Ahhhhhhh!!!

Extended Ending

"Oh crud it's storming now. It was sunny before!" You wailed. Your friends did the same.