Chapter 3

"MUM I AM NOT BEING PICKED UP BY THAT FREAK!" You shouted as Mrs. (L/N) brushed your hair.

"Dear they are just our innocent neighbours now ca-"

"THEY ARE NOT INNOCENT! HE HAD RED EYES!" You screamed.

"It was probably a bloodshot eye-"

"IT WASN'T! HE HAD WINGS THAT SPROUTED OUT OF HIS BACK! BLACK WINGS!"

"Dear I think your seeing things. We need to take you to the mental hospit-"

"I have perfect eyes mum. I am not seeing things!"

"No it's your brain making your eyes play tricks on you," Mrs. (L/N) explained to you.

"My brain is perfect. I am NOT mental," you told her as she finished your hair.

"Just pack your bag already. If you can, can you walk to school today?" She asked you. You grumbled.

"As long as Stacy gets to pick me up..." You said under your breath. You packed your bag and quickly got your opal card. You said bye to Grace and Annabelle as you raced to the closest bus stop.

You met up with your friends, Amanda, Billie and Stacy, and when you caught the bus, you told them about Patrick and Victoria.

"Jesus that's freaky. Are you sure it wasn't your imagination?" Amanda asked. You gave her an annoyed look. She backed up as you walked onto the bus.

"The bus should be stopping by now," Said Billie as she looked up from her phone. The bus pulled up at your school. You still couldn't believe you made it into this school.

"Apparently there are two new boys in our class according to the school website. One of them is Patrick Stain, the one that went to your house, and the other one is Phoenix Stain. They're like divided twins almost. And you say that Pat is picking you up? Because it says that Phoenix is picking you up as well," said Billie in almost one breath. You were silent.

"Hey! We're here!" Stacy called as she pulled all of you up and out of the bus.

"I really want to see them! I bet that they're really cute!" Amanda squealed. She was the one that was into romance but not the dreaded Lemon...

"I've never actually seen any cute boys in my life. I only like Laguna Loire-"

"Here we go again... more Final Fantasy romance," you moan. Then she started to blabber on about how she wished she had Lulu's beauty to impress him one day.

"You guys! You know that I already have the cutest boy in the school! How can they be much cuter?!" Stacy complained. You all stared at her for a few seconds and moved on to school.

****

"Students! I'd like to introduce some of our new students! This here is Phoenix and that one there is Patrick. Would you two like to say something?" Mrs. Glade asked in a stern tone.

"Um... Hi-"

"Hi everyone! I'm Phoenix Stain! This here, my separated twin, is Patrick Stain like our lovely teacher here introduced to you and yes you truly are a lovely teacher-"

"Oh why thank you-"

"And I do hope that we all get along quite well! PS: do not make fun of our eye colour we were born with them and if you want more information, please do join me for recess," He said quickly. Nearly all the girls were admiring how "cute" he looked. Including your friends.

"Would you like to sit-"

"Why I'd love to sit next to (name) Mrs. Glade," he said in a polite but seducive way. She blushed at him which made you gag a little.