Foreword

Trailer on Top

DEDICATION
To all those people who root for happy endings in books because reality totally sucks.

DETAILS
While this is a spin off of my book, The Guy Next Door you do not have to read it to know what's happening, although there are quite a few spoilers so if you do plan on reading both I suggest you start with that one.

Whilst unlike my other book(s) this one is going to have a proper editor(I know right? Finally) but at times it may be unedited with a few typos, so do not expect perfection.

This book is a retelling of Romeo and Juliet and a few fairytales but its extremely twisted and I'm not going to lie I've thrown a few (a lot) of song references.

As for the people who've read TGND the main characters of the book aren't very prominently featured in this book with a few exceptions. (*coughs*Jake*coughs*)

DISCLAIMER
1)Contains a fair amount of swearing.

2)Too many Marvel and DC references coupled with quite a few references from Sherlock, Harry Potter and countless other books.

3)A batshit crazy Girl and a Boy who cannot function without sarcasm.

4)Cheesy Dialogues and Clichés at its best

5)Names of political parties as well as some policies have been changed to avoid being biased.

DATE OF RELEASE
The Prologue will be posted after the last chapter of The Guy Next Door.

PLOT SUMMARY

Rebecca Reynolds loves being Juliet. Posing as an anonymous blogger and sorting out everyone's love life has her doing what she does best, giving other people their happily ever afters.

But things take a drastic turn when her father shows up at her door inviting her to live with him and his family in Washington DC.

Caught between politics and something that resembles a bad retelling of a fairytale, the only way Rebecca can make it through is to put together the pieces of the sixteenth summer of her life which she remembers nothing of.

Remembering that summer could tell her why her step brother hates her more than anything, why a girl she's never seen before is suddenly her best friend and why the President's son, the one boy she can't have is the one she can't help fall for.

After all solving other people's love lives is easy but dealing with your own is a mess.

Don't believe me?
Then Just Ask Juliet.

BEST OF LUCK, You're going to need it