Scene Ten: Even the Hulk Manages to Keep His Pants On

UNEDITED: Wattpad needs to stop deleting my chapters and forcing me to rewrite 4000 words again. So sorry for any mistakes please point them out if you can.

"The car is ready." Jason says when I finally step out of my room.

I raise an eyebrow. Technically Amelia had given me permission to do whatever the hell I want as long as I stayed in line but I'd thought that had just been another passive aggressive move from her side. I didn't think she'd actually meant it.

Well whatever. As long as I can get out of this house I will take whatever I can get. Staying inside with nothing to do, I'll probably overthink myself to an early death.

After going over the memory again I had so many questions that I thought I would burst. I made sure to write everything down and go over it but by the end of it I realised that all it did was raise more questions which I didn't have answers too.

It's clear though that Will and I were a lot closer than most people knew considering the entire rendezvous in the park. It was the clearest memory I had so far and yet it was highly cryptic since I didn't really understand the context of it.

It was like I'd finally found a piece of the puzzle but I didn't know where the piece fit or for that matter what the picture even was.

It was becoming clear to me that Will held the answers to a lot of the questions I had which was why I did contemplate texting him but after my attempt last time I decided to put a rain check on that.

After all he does need time to recover from exposure to my awesomeness.

Yup, that was it, That's why I hadn't texted him because he was the one who needed to gather his thoughts so that he wouldn't make a complete idiot out of himself.

Will's face pops up in my mind again, his head tilted towards me, his deep blue eyes twinkling as he smiled showing off his dimples.

Oof. That smile was honestly dangerous.

I shake my head, no more thinking about Will, masked men named Romeo or evil step mothers right now. What I needed was a pick me up and there was nothing that picked me up better than shopping.

And the icing on the cake was that I had an unlimited credit card to spare. Correction: several unlimited credit cards to spare.

Well if nothing at least my materialistic ass can appreciate being Juliana Windsor. Rebecca Reynolds had far far far lesser in her bank account but Juliana Windsor was insanely rich.

Well technically her father was insanely rich but eh technicalities.

I go down the stairs in a significantly better mood and I find Tyler hovering there. He stops when he sees me looking at me up and down.

"You're going out?" He asks.

I nod, "Yes."

"Good." Tyler's eyes flick towards Jason, "Don't let her get into trouble."

And before I can make a comment as to how he actually seems surprisingly concerned Tyler storms away without glancing back.

It's not fair. I'm supposed to be the drama queen here.

Jason clears his throat and I turn back to look at him as he says, "He was worried about you so he convinced his mother to let you leave the house. You can go wherever you want as long as I accompany you."

I raise an eyebrow,"Tyler did that?"

"Yes."

"He was worried?"