Scene Two: The Poo on Her Jimmy Choo's

SCENE TWO

      The Poo on Her Jimmy Choo's

(UNEDITED)

Tyler gives me the silent treatment through out our walk to the plane. He struts ahead, the crowd practically parting for him and I try my best to keep up with him.

I probably look like his mousy little assistant by the way I'm shuffling behind him, shadowed by his bodyguards but I don't really care because I'm too busy trying to not trip over my own to feet. 

The private plane though small from the outside is not lacking in any way. Plush sofas with personal LED tv's for each of them. More than a plane it looked like a five star hotel.

Well being the illegitimate daughter of a man who practically owned half of the country did have it's perks.

"Sit." Tyler orders curtly.

I glare at him but do as he's asked and he takes the seat across from me as the plane begins it's preparations to take off.

Bex, this is your last chance to run away while the plane is still on the runway.

Pun totally intended. Gosh I'm hilarious.

"Miss before we take off do you want anything to eat or to drink?" The air hostess asks politely breaking me out of my thoughts to devise an escape plan.

After all food triumphs everything.

I'm about to ask if she has anything that remotely tastes like butterscotch but Tyler interrupts me.

"I'll take a scotch, give her the same."

I look at him stonily, "I don't drink. I'm underage."

He narrows his eyes but I ignore him and turn to air hostess,"Do you think you have anything butter-scotch flavoured?"

She nods,"I do believe we have butterscotch ice cream."

I could kiss her right now.

"Then I'll have some- I'll have a lot of that." I correct myself, "Thank you very much."

She nods.

"I don't know what was more sickening." Tyler comments when she turns leaves,"You pretending to be polite to the help or you declining a perfectly good scotch under the pretense that you don't drink. Hypocrisy doesn't suit you."

I'm tempted to knock out his pearly white teeth right then and there but I force myself to take a deep breath weighing the pros and cons of murdering my half brother in the first few minutes of our reunion.

"The help?" I say disgusted,"Are you really that much of a spoilt brat? Just because you're born with a silver spoon in your mouth doesn't mean you have the right to treat everyone else like filth."

Tyler doesn't seem to effected by my speech instead he just sighs,"Aren't you tired of acting like this sweet well mannered small town girl instead of the pretencious bitch you really are?"

I wish there was an eject button for his seat. Then I could "accidently" press it and send him plummeting down thousands of feet to his death.

If only.

"I'm not pretending to be anything." I say calmly. I don't want to pick a fight especially not when I'm trapped in a giant metal bird in the sky with the guy for the next five hours.

The air hostess appears at that point of time handing over my ice cream. It's enough to lighten my mood instantly and I can almost forget the fact that my half brother is somewhat of an asshole.