Broken

I walked out of the school building seeing Justin waiting by his car.

He was waiting for me once...

But now it's Veronica. It's not that we ever dated, it's because I was his best friend until she came into the picture. Now his whole worlds revolves around her. He buys her everything without a second thought and I hate that. Justin knew I didn't like her, but he doesn't care.

I began walking down the sidewalk away from the school, trying to ignore the fact that Justin was present. Every time he acknowledges me, it doesn't end well, so I tend to keep my distance from him.

"Y/n where are you going?"

Bloody hell, Justin...

I cringed at his voice before turning around.

"I'm going home..."

Justin started walking towards me "I was planning on taking you home" he placed his hands in his pockets

"What happened to Veronica?" I rolled my eyes

"She didn't go to school today, so I thought I'd pick you up" he kicked at the rocks beneath his feet

"Oh, but when she comes tomorrow you're gonna be back to picking her up, huh?"

He just looked at me, dumb founded. I scoffed, turned around, and began to walk away

"I'm sorry, Y/n"

I came to an abrupt stop "sorry for what?"

"I'm sorry for everything. I didn't mean to cut you out and make you feel like crap"

"It's not about how you made me feel. It's the fact that you cut me off for someone I hate with a passion and you knew I didn't like her" I spat, he came closer

"Are you telling me to break up with her?"

"No, I'm telling you to leave me alone. The day that I can get over the fact you're dating her, is the day we make up. Other than that..." I took a deep breath

A small sarcastic smile played on my lips "I'm done with everything; and I don't want to be bothered with"

I continued to walk home, not even thinking about looking back.

__

It felt good to tell Justin how I really felt instead of holding it in; and like I said, every time we see each other, it doesn't end well.

I sat on my balcony, looking up into the sky. Hoping that eventually I'll find the right guy for me; because now I'm having second thoughts about if it was Justin. My phone began to ring, I looked at the caller ID seeing it was Justin.

"What do you want?" I groaned

"I want to see you"

"Don't you have a girlfriend? Go see her, she's probably worried that you haven't stopped by yet"

"Please, Y/n. I'm trying to make an effort, but you keep pushing me away"

"Because you don't need me, Justin. That's why I'm trying to stay away from you, I don't want to start anything with Veronica and I don't want to interfere with you guys relationship"

"Is that what it is?"

"What is?"

"You're jealous, aren't you?"

"No, I'm not fucking jealous" I pinched the bridge of my nose "let me explain this to you clearly. We can't be friends anymore. One; because Veronica doesn't like me. Two; I don't like Veronica, and three; you just can't see how much this hurts to say, but I don't want to see you"

"Y/n, please?"

"No, just stay away from me, it'd be best if I was left alone"

I hung up and turned off my phone. I didn't want to do this but I had to, to keep my mind off of him was best for me.

*****next day

I sat in the very back of the classroom, minding my own business when Veronica comes and sits next to me.

"Hey can I talk to you?" Her voice was soft

I sat there, same position "sure"

"So there's something wrong with Justin" I rolled my eyes "he won't talk to me at all. When I call he doesn't answer, I went by his house last night, but no one answered. Have you talked to him any?"

She looked as if she was about to cry and the least I could do was help her with her boyfriend.

"Yea...he called me yesterday after school and wanted to see me. I told him no, because one; you don't like me and two, I didn't want to interfere with you guys relationship so I told him that we couldn't be friends anymore and to stay away from me"

"Did you really have to be mean about it?"

"He wouldn't leave me alone. I already knew you would think something was up if I were to be nice"

"But still-"

"But still my ass. He's your boyfriend, he shouldn't be calling me and telling me he want to see me and shit"

She looked away "he loves you, Y/n"

"As if" I scoffed rolling my eyes

"Our relationship isn't real. I even agreed on getting with him to make you jealous. I've grown attached to him, too close"

"Well you can keep him because I'm fed up"

"You need to apologize"

"You need to stop saying that, cause I'm not. If he loved me he would've told me instead of trying to make me jealous"

"I didn't intend on hurting you, Y/n"

"Of course you did. You never liked me. Ever since I first met Justin, it's always been a battle between us"

She stood up and walked away. I'm not apologizing for shit, Justin knew I loved him. If he actually loved me, he wouldn't have been with Veronica in the first place. And that's what pisses me off the most.

-----

I exited the building, Justin was no where in sight.

That's a first...

Why was he trying to make me jealous? Last time I checked, I didn't have a boyfriend. He doesn't love me, he would've told me yesterday. Veronica was right, I shouldn't have been so harsh to him.

My phone began ringing. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hi, are you Y/n Y/L/N?"

"This is she"

"We have Justin Bieber in the hospital; we need to ask you some questions"

My heart stopped, as my eyes widened.

End...

So I decided that every time I get 20+ votes I'll write another imagine for you guys. Deal?  Okay, how do you like this one? Part two?