Part ten

Bucky is still struggling to come to terms with you being gone. That you are never coming back. He stood out in the rain for the longest time. Hoping it was all just a dream. Instead it is the harsh reality that he lives in. He found himself staring blankly at the wall. Trying to remember the good times he shared with you.

The first time he met you, he didn't know what to think. But once he realised that you were not afraid of him, he instantly liked you. Your kindness towards him was unexpected. That's what he loves the most about you, your empathy for every living thing. His heart is swelling in his chest just thinking about all those moments spent together. Especially when he made love to you. There was so much emotion involved. It was as if you were meant for him. Now you're gone... There is no future for the both of you.

Tears fell from Bucky's eyes. Crying has become something he has done a lot recently. Getting so emotional because of how much he loves you. Still does, and probably always will. You made such an impact on his life. Changed the way he viewed life as a whole. Brought him back from the shadows and into the light. Things were looking up for him. And it all came crumbling down just as quick.

Suddenly, Bucky heard a knock on his door. He knew exactly who it would be. Steve opened the door and let himself in. Wanting to talk things out. He is hurting over the fact that you left too. But he knew exactly where you would go. Maybe if he and Bucky came to you, and sorted things out. They could convince you to come back. This is where you truly belong. Steve is willing to back down from all this. From being with you. Even if it is him you want to be with.

"Look Bucky, I'm sorry for everything. I really am. I love her too. But me and y/n isn't meant to be. I realise that now. She loves you not me." Steve began and Bucky turned to face him, his mouth slightly open. He is no longer mad at his friend.

"We both lost her... She's gone Steve." he looked down at the floor, not wanting Steve to see the tears pouring out of his eyes.

"I know where she has gone. There's only one place she would go. Home." Steve placed his hand on Bucky's shoulder to comfort him as best as he could.

"She left for a reason, she doesn't want us to come after her." Bucky said firmly. Not wanting to give himself false hope.

"Sometimes what you think people want, isn't always what they want." Steve tried to convince him to go after you. He would regret it otherwise.

Bucky thought about what Steve just said. Perhaps he's right. Maybe he should go to you. He could only try, at least that way he would know where you stand with him.

"Then lets go find her." Bucky said with such determination in his voice. He would not let you go that easily. He would fight to be with you.

**

Meanwhile you had finally returned to your parents' house. Hoping they wouldn't mind you showing up like this. You got off of the motorcycle and made your way to the door. When you knocked, however, the door slowly opened. It clearly wasn't locked or shut over properly. That's when you knew something terrible has happened.

So you walked into the house and noticed straight away that the whole place had been trashed. Broken furniture and glass covered the floor, crunching under your feet. Fear is building up within you. Not knowing what has happened here.

"Mom... Dad?" you called out just to see if any of them are here. Hoping you wouldn't find them dead. There was no response, which only caused you to worry even more.

That's when you found a little piece of paper, folded up on the fireplace. Which is about the only thing that has been left untouched. You carefully unfolded the note and began to read. On it was two words in red ink; Hail Hydra. They have found you once again. The worst part is, they probably have your parents. You had to find a way to get to them. Before any harm can be done.

Before you had time to leave, you were shot with a tranquillizer. It happened too fast for you to even teleport yourself from danger. As your eyes were closing, you could see a familiar face. The scientist who gave you your powers. He is back for you and has unfinished business. Wanting to complete his work and turn you into the weapon he made you to be.

"It was only a matter of time before we found you again." he said icily as he leaned over you. There was no way he would let you get away forever. Hydra has lost too many of their experiments. They needed all the successful attempts back in their hands.

Your eyes finally closed over as they carried you out of your parent's house. They had put on of those collars on your neck again, to prevent you from using your teleportation. It would be later removed when they have wiped your mind completely. Then and only then will you be able to use your powers. But, they didn't notice that you dropped the piece of paper from your hand. Leaving it behind. In the hopes that the Avengers would come looking for you. Even after all that has happened. You couldn't save yourself, so it is up to someone else to come save you. Before what is left is gone forever.