Chapter 1

------------------------- PART ONE---------------------------

"Alex!!! Get your ass down here or you will be late." Yelled Tyler from down stairs. "I am coming just give me a second!!" Alex yelled back going as fast as she could. A young girl who was 23, living with two of her best friends Tyler Weeks and Ryder Sparks both guys. You could say that she was a tomboy and you would be right. And she worked for "The King Of Pop" Michael Jackson.. Well she WILL be working with him.

Alex came rushing down the stairs with her hair up in a ponytail, a tight black V-neck shirt and red skinny jeans.( And her awesome sause shoes that you will learn more about later.) "What took you so long?" Said Ryder and eating a pop tart. "I couldn't find the hair brush because you two pigs make such a mess in the bathroom." She said with a very angry tone. "Well come on you don't want to be late." Tyler said as he pushed her out the door into the car. "Hey!" she yelled. But Tyler and Ryder just started laughing. As Tyler and Alex got into the car Alex started to tell him how excited she was because she was trying out for "Smooth Criminal" as one of the backup dancers. She loved to dance and she was really good, everyone she meet thought it too. And the truth was it was true.

" I can't believe this is is happening." She said with a huge smile on her face, but she looked down because she was so nervous. Tyler saw this and said " Ya you will do great kid." Tyler said with a smile. Alex looked up they were there at the auditions she took a big breath and got out of the car then said " Later Tyler." "Good Luck." he said in reply. Then he drove off. Alex started to squeal because she was going to meet Michael Jackson, but then said to herself out loud. "Clam yourself Alex." And she walked in the door.

A/N

Tell me what you think in the comments!!!