Chapter 12

Alex P.O.V.

So I walked in the house with Lucy, who was still shaking from what had happened. " Hey boys, there is someone I want you to meet." Alex said and both of the guys turned around looking at Lucy, Ryder just waved and smiled but Tyler got up I went over by Lucy toke her hand and kissed it Lucy started blushing. " My name is Tyler, what yours?" Alex knew Tyler was charming her, Alex rolled her eyes. " Um it's Lucy." Lucy said quietly, still blushing. Ryder then rolled his eyes then said. " Hey Lucy my name is Ryder. And may I asked why you are here?" Lucy smile dropped when he said this, so instead Alex spoke up. " Um Lucy's boyfriend dumped her and well she has no where to go so she staying with us until she gets back up on her feet." " Oh OK." Ryder said then started watching his movie. Tyler looked at Lucy and asked " So do you want to watch the movie with us?" Lucy started blushing again. " Sure." Lucy said with a smile. " Just give me a sec." " OK." then Tyler went over and started watching the movie and Lucy went over by Alex. " So is Tyler, well is he seeing anyone?" Lucy asked while biting her lip, Alex couldn't believe that Lucy liked Tyler. " No, he is not, but Ryder is." Alex said in shock. " OK." Lucy walked over by Tyler and they cuddled on the couch and started watching the movie. Ryder got up and walked over by Alex. " Gross....." Ryder said. Alex couldn't help but laugh because that's how him and Sam looked all the time. Once the movie was over Lucy fell asleep on Tyler. Tyler slowly picked her up and started walking to his room. Alex said, "Tyler my room!" Then Tyler slowly came out of his room then went to Alex room. Ryder chuckled and Alex rolled her eyes as Tyler came back. " What?" he said acting like nothing happened. " Ryder, you take it from here, because I got a date tomorrow." Alex winked at Ryder and he winked back then started talking to Tyler. And Alex went to bed dreaming about Michael.

Michael's P.O.V.

 Michael walked in the door and started singing " ' Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' "  Frank saw this and knew tomorrow was his date with Alex. Michael started singing louder " Your to high to get over." Frank rolled his eyes then said " If you want to sing go sing outside!" Michael said " Fine." and walked outside for about 30 mins just singing. When all the sudden a fan girl noticed him and yelled " HE'S OVER HERE!!!!" Michael smiled then started running as fast as he could I mean the girls were not slow AT ALL. He finally lost them in the hotel and he went in his room and shut the door and started panting Frank started laughing knowing what happened but Michael just glared at him then went to sleep. And started dreaming about Alex............