Chapter 13

Alex's P.O.V.

Finally it was Saturday and we finished Smooth Criminal. Michael came behind me and put his arms me and pulled me in and started spinning " No Michael put me down!" Alex said while laughing. Michael stopped and then Alex saw that he was wearing jeans and a plane black V-neck shirt then she remember she was still wearing her dress for Smooth Criminal. " I'll go change Michael, be right back!" Alex said while running to the locker room and started changing but then she couldn't find her gym bag. She quickly called Lucy.

"Hello." Lucy said.

"Hello, Lucy is my gym bag there?" Alex asked

"Um yea its on your bed.." Lucy said.

" OK. Thanks! Bye.'' And Alex hung up and ran out of the locker room still in her dress then ran to Michael. Michael saw that she was still in her dress. " Look Michael I forgot my bag at my house can we stop by?" Alex said in a worried voice. Michael smiled and nodded then they walked outside seeing the Michael was driving a black Ford Mustang! Her favorite car! Michael rushed over to her house. Alex opened the door with Michael right behind her Tyler and Ryder turned around. " Where's Lucy?" Alex asked. " Um her and Sam went shopping. And who's your friend?" Ryder asked knowing it was Michael Jackson. " Um Michael...... Well I will be right back.'' Alex said rushing up to her room and started taking a 2 min shower.

Michael's P.O.V.

As me and Alex walked in I saw two guys Ryder and Tyler and they were, well buff. We talked to each other for about 5 mins. And then we started talking about Alex. " So did she freak out when she saw you?" Tyler asked. "No. Not at all." Michael said and saw that they were in shock. " Really not at all?" Ryder said thinking that I was joking. " Nope, why are you surprised?" Michael asked wondering why that was such a big surprise. " Come here we want to show you something." Tyler said and they got up and went in to Alex's room, seeing that it was covered with Thriller and Off the Wall posters. Michael all so saw she had all of the Jackson 5 albums. " Wow." Michael said as they walked back to the living room. " Yea." Ryder said. " I never knew she liked me that much..." Michael said. "Well now you know what your getting yourself into.'' Tyler said and they all started laughing. " Hey, Michael we got to warn you that her last boyfriend , was well not very nice, so if you break her heart I will break every bone in your body." Tyler said in a threaten voice. Michael was calm and said. " I would never do that." Tyler and Ryder smiled knowing that they could trust me. All the sudden I hear heels tapping on the floor I saw that Alex was wearing a tight white shirt with yellow skinny jeans and big black boots that had a little heel. She had hair up with a few strands out and bright red lip stick on. She smiled at me and said. " Well I am ready." I went over by her and left.

A/N

Yes this were I am ending the chapter......

I couldn't help it......

Hehe..

:)