Chapter 7

Alex P.O.V.

I ran as fast as I could all the way back home crying. As soon as I got home I opened the door started panting. Ryder, Tyler, and Sam look over at me and got up to asked what just happened and are you OK. Ryder went over and got a glass of water, Sam went over by Alex and told her to come sit down, And Tyler asked a question.

"Alex? What happened?" Tyler asked. Alex told them everything that happened. Then Sam asked. "How did she know about your father?" "I- I don't know." Alex said quietly. "Well I got to go home Alex." Sam said. "OK." Alex said understanding. "I will take you home" Ryder said while getting to keys. And they lefted. "I hate to leave you alone but I have to work late, sorry." Tyler said. " Its OK I need some alone time any ways." Alex said with a fake smile. "OK, see you later." And Tyler lefted too. And Alex was alone. 

Alex got up and made herself some mac and cheese, and then watched a movie after that the phone rang and she took a big deep breath and picked up the phone.

"Hello." Alex said.

"Hello? Alex is that you?" A man said.

"Michael. How did you get this number?"

" My manger gave it to me." Michael said.

"Oh OK. Why did are you calling?"

"I wanted to know if you got home all right."

"Oh, ya I am home." Alex said and started blushing because he cared so much.

" Is that all?" Alex said trying to get him off the phone.

" No, you forgot your gym bag." Michael said.

"Oh just leave it there.." She said. "I am going to be there tomorrow any way.." She mumbled the words.

" Are you sure you don't want to talk about what happened today?" Michael asked.

"No, Michael I don't." Alex said, about ready to hang up.

"Are you su-" Michael got cut of by Alex.

" Yes I am sure, Good Bye!" And she hung up.

Alex pressed play to finish her movie, but then there was a knock at the door, she groaned and got up answered the door when she opened it, there was Michael standing right there with her gym bag smiling.

" What the hell are you doing here?" Alex said.

" Dropping off your gym bag." Michael said with a smile. "Can I come in? I need to tell you something.." he finish with his smile disappearing.  

 '' I guess..." Alex said with a fake smile. And they sat down on the couch.

" So we asked Megan about what happened, and she told us everything." Michael said with cation.

Alex chuckled and said. " Oh really, tell me what she said about me?"

" Well, she didn't tell us, but-" Michael was cut of by Alex's laughing.

"Sorry, go on." Alex said trying to hold back her laugh.

" But Lucy told us. About your dad and everything...'' Michael said hoping that everything was good now

" Oh OK, well thats good...." Alex quietly said with a smile because she was thinking of the way she " bitch slapped" Megan.

" Mm yea well you should go now its getting late and bet you haven't eaten yet..." Alex said but she want Michael to stay forever.

" Yea, your right I should go." Michael said not wanting to go at all.

They got up said good bye and Michael lefted, after that Alex toke a pillow and screamed into it, while Ryder walked in seeing that Alex was screaming into a pillow he shut the door hard to get her to turn around and stop screaming but Alex didn't hear it. So he rolled his eyes walked over by her and tapped her on the shoulder knowing that he scared her he ducked down seeing that if he didn't her arm would of smacked him right in the face. Alex turned around and stopped screaming, and seeing that Ryder was on the ground she though that she had smacked him....... (again....)

"Oh I hit you again didn't I?" She said in a sorry voice.

" No I ducked." Ryder said laughing.

" Oh." Alex said not feeling sorry for him any more.

A/N

Sorry for such the short chapters.........

But it gets better!!!!!!

:)