Chapter 6

Michael P.O.V.

When I picked Alex to dance with me I didn't think I would started liking her more, it was just the way she danced with me. When she started pulling on my hair then I felt her body press against mine and when she started staring at me I wanted to kiss her so bad, but I didn't so I whispered in her ear saying. "You are one of the best dancers I have ever met." Then the music stopped.

Alex's P.O.V.

He whispered in my ear saying. "You are one of the best dancers I have ever met." When he told me this my heart skipped a beat, but then the music stopped and I let go of his hair before it went to far, then he let go of my waist, and told everyone that they did a great job, and that were done for the day.

I went to the locker room to get my stuff when I saw that Megan was looking though my bag me and Lucy walked up to her and I said. "What the hell are you doing!" and I pushed her away from my bag and grabbed it and started looking to see if anything was missing.

"I saw you to dancing, and I heard what he said to you." Megan said in a jealousy. "So?" Alex said. "Because, because.... well... I guess-" Alex cut her off and said. " YOU LIKE HIM!!!" Megan started blushing. Megan came up real close then ask "Is your father Dick Jean?" Alex's eyes got real big.

Her father, Dick Jean was and very bad man he was in the music business for a long time until he started recording music and selling them on the black market it hurt a lot of people, after a while people would kill for the music, and he killed 4 people. Then he was put to death 6 years ago.

Megan smiled a very evil smile and said." If you start dating Michael or tell him about this I will tell him that you are following your fathers footsteps.'' " You wouldn't dare.." Alex's voice was louder. " OH you wanna bet?" Megan's voice was getting louder too. At this point Megan and Alex were outside the guys locker room, and the guys came out to see want all the noise was about including Michael.

But Alex and Megan didn't see or hear them. "So are you going to back off?" Megan's voice got even louder. " Why should I, its not like he going to believe you!!!" Alex was now at yelling point. " Because I made it look like it!" Megan was at yelling point too, and still all the guys were just standing there. "What do you mean by made it?" Alex said. Megan just smiled and said. "What are you going to do about bitch?"

"Oh what do you just say?" Alex said.

"Bitch." Megan said smiling

Alex lost it and slap her right across the face.

Megan screamed and tackled her right to the ground.

Both of the girls were slapping, punching, kicking, pulling hair, and even biting to hurt the other one.

"You bitch!" Megan yelled as Alex pulled her hair.

"You such a slut!" Alex yelled when Megan punched her.

Once the guys saw all of this all of them rushed over trying to beak up the girl fight. As soon as they did Megan got a broken nose and Alex just had bruises. Some of the guys toke Megan to the hospital and all the rest were with Alex sitting down now asking her what happened.

"What the hell just happened between you two?" Michael asked. Alex spoke up and said " Nothing happened....." Then the guy who flirted with her said. "Nothing??? So you just gave her a broken nose for nothing???" " She threaten me to-" She stop talking and remembered what Megan said.

As soon as Michael heard the word threaten he was pretty sure it was about him. Another guy said "Alex are you OK?" Alex got up and said. " It was nothing, please just forget about it." Alex started to walk away but then Michael grabbed her arm and got up. Alex turned around and looked at Michael oh she wanted to tell him so very bad but she couldn't.

Michael's P.O.V.

I looked into her eyes seeing that she was scared and that she was about to cry. I try to work my magic on her. "Alex, please just tell me what happened.'' Michael said while rapping his arms around her waist and looking deeply into her eyes. "No Michael! Just Leave Me Alone!" she pushed Michael off and she ran as fast as she could.