Chapter 1- Him

Pic of Diona at top

***************

I had just walked into the classroom. I wore a vintage t-shirt, Ripped jeans, and my faded hightop sneakers, my long brown hair a little past my butt, and my eyes forest green. The classroom had a chalkboard, which he(Maxime but she doesn't know that yet) is writing on.I took my seat in the back,my usual seat, and began to read a book. He sat at his desk and smiled. "Hello" he said as the other students filed into the classroom, and of course, the popular girls sat in the front to drool all over the new teacher. As soon as the bell rings he starts class. Then he looked at me and said "Diona, you might learn less about math in book than in my class." I retorted by saying "Yea well I have a 4.0 GPA and an A+ Average." "I know,but I would still want you to pay attention" He says. I can't handle this. He acts as if I don't belong in his class. As if maybe, just maybe, I'm too smart to be with the other students. This made me feel like I was too smart to be in high school. The school already thinks that I should be in college classes. In fact,the school doesn't even think I should be in high school. The only reason I stay in high school is so I don't have to work as soon as I graduate, because I know I will have to support my parents, even though I know my parents are rich. I know,that even though my parents are rich, they don't want me to know that, so each and every penny I earn will go right into their bank accounts so that they can make me work even harder. I know that all my parents want is the money I earned, so that they can call me a worthless bitch even more. What they didn't know, and what I wish I didn't know, is that my new teacher is my mate. I knew from the minute I walked into that classroom, the minute he spoke my name, the way my heart raced and the way my breathing quickened, how when we talked it was as if he and I were the only two people in the room, I knew. I had always known. Werewolves were born destined to find their mates. But, not all werewolves were lucky enough to find their mates. I had just been that one third of werewolves that find their mates. I'm just lucky that my parents don't know that I am a werewolf. The problem is, I'm not full werewolf. I'm more of a mermaid than a werewolf. I have never shifted...maybe I will once we mate.I seriously can't believe that he is my mate. I am freaking out! How is this possible?! Him, as my mate?! I know that he knows about me being his mate.I can hear his deep breath and how his heart rate speeds up. I don't know how I'm his mate. I mean, have you seen me? Im just an average, short, blond hair, forest green eyes girl who is werewolf, and mermaid. My family has a lot of different supper natural beings in them. I was also witch, and I got that part from my mom. Why me though? He was sexy! He had black hair, brown eyes, muscles that weren't too big and didn't make me gag, he was about 6'3 while I was 5'5. There is the age difference also. He is 23 while I am 18! This will never work out in school. Me and him can't be together! I want to cry, my inner wolf howling for him to hold me, she also knows that me and him can't be together. At that point, I just stared out the window, not wanting to cry in front of my mate. No, I can't cry in front of my mate. It will make me look weak! I don't think me and him will ever be able to be together. I mean, with him being Alpha of the pack and all he will need a strong mate, but I am just weak and unfit to be Luna of the pack. I am just too weak to be his mate, let alone the Luna of the pack. But no matter what, I know I am going to end up his mate and his Luna. "Diona, I wanna talk with you after class." He said. "I'm afraid I'll need your name for that to happen, my parents are very over protective and will want to know where I am at all times." "My name is Maxime Yale. And you would know that if you were paying attention instead of staring out the window." I am very tempted at that point to just jump out the widow and never come back. But of course, he caught be before I even had the chance to do it. "Diona, you better not jump out that window." He said and I know that he is right beside me. A shiver ran down my spine, I smirked though. I then get up, grabbing my bag with my vampire speed, and dash towards the window. I just make it to the window and jumped down when he touches my hand. It feels like electric sparks ran through me, I miss my landing and land right on my knee. It hurt more than anything. Why did this happen to me? I sit there, crying and yelling to Mr. Yale "I think I broke knee!" He jumped down and picked me up, all while saying "Shhhh, it's ok. Everything will be ok. Shhhh.""I can't do this. It hurts too much to even move. Please, help me." I had said.

*****************

Cliffhanger. Sorry

Hey guys sorry I've been so busy with school and trying to figure out how I want this story to go that I haven't been able to write as much as I want to.

Love yas though!

P.S. If you wanna help me get ideas just send me a message.