Chapter 7.) Beautiful

Hey guys so from now on I'll he posting shorter chapters, sorry, and the chapters won't have names they just go by chapters. Again I'm sorry but I have writers block. Love you guys so much
Love Diona
--------————
Today is my first day back to school. I'm so nervous. What if people make fun of me? What if- no I gotta stop thinking like this. I quickly get in the shower and wash my hair and body, biting my lip. Dear god I'm so scared to leave my baby. I'm gonna miss Jakob. He's my sweet little baby. What if something goes wrong? He's only three months old but I can't take him to school with me. And Max can't stay home with him. After I get out I quickly dry off and get dressed.(outfit at top). I quickly curl my hair and do my make up then brush my teeth. I pull my heels on and grab my phone bag and keys. Why am I so nervous? Maybe it's because I'm leaving my baby boy for school for the first time? Yea, that's it, totally not due to the fact that I'm going to school. I put Jakob in his car seat and walk outside to my car, Max has already left for school.(she is going to college in case I forgot to mention. She got accepted into a college where she can major in horse training). I buckle Jakob's seat into the car then get in. As I drive to the daycare I him quietly to myself along with the radio. After about 10 minutes I get to the daycare and take max out of his seat, then walk inside. Once I get in the receptionist smiles at me. "First time leaving your baby with a daycare?" She asks. "Something like that.." I reply as I check Jakob in and hand him over to another lady after kissing his head softly. "Mommy will see you after school baby I love you." I quickly walk out and get on my car, eyes teared up. I hated this. I won't be near Max at school anymore and I can't have my baby with me. What am I gonna do after school when I get a job? I'm gonna ball my eyes out, that's what. I hate the feeling of missing the two most important boys in my life, maybe I'll get lucky and have max as my professor. But I know my luck won't have no such thing, I'll have some old professor who is mean and grumpy.