Chapter 3.) What? Im pregnant?!

I am now standing in the bathroom. I am very scared, but I have to take this pregnancy test. I mean, I have to know if I'm pregnant right? Im so scared though. Im not supposed to be pregnant! And the babys daddy has to Maxime. I haven't had sex since Maxime took my virginity! So there for it has to be Maximes baby. It can't be any one else's baby. I havent had sex with anyone but Maxime! Why would I have sex with anyone but Maxime? I mean, Maxime is my mate and I live him. Why would I want anyone else when I have the best mate in the world? I wouldnt, thats the answer so dont think Im some slut that goes around sleeping with all the boys in school, no that's what all the cheerleaders do. Thinking back to it, I have some heads to rip off now. I hate people who try to take what's mine. Why would I want someone to try to take what belongs to me. I then stormed through the halls to that bîtch who flirted with Maxime on the first day. I knew exactly what I was going to do. I was gonna smash her pretty little face in. As soon as I got to her I screamed a string of curse words at her. I began to launch myself at her, tackling her to the ground and then began punching her, my eyes turning a pure gold which only meant one thing. My wolf is out and she wanted blood and revenge. Haha! Served the bîtch right. I know right? Thank you for letting me have control Diona. You barely let me have control anymore and I miss it. My wolf said to me.
I know but if I did let you have control then you would have killed this bîtch sooner. And we can't have us getting in big trouble for hurting her slutty ass cuz if we did then we never would have met Maxime and Maximus. (Maximus is Maximes wolf for those who are wondering) I replied to my wolf and focused on helping her beat this bitch up. Soon enough did me and Serena feel Maxime wrap his arms around us and pull us off of her. I snarled at Kelly and she backed away, her face beating and bloody and bruised. I smirked at my job and closed my eyes. I can't believe I actually let Serena have control. I hurried from Maximes arms, which I instantly regretted, and ran outside, into the woods and let Serena shift into our wolf form and take control. I knew it wasn't good for pregnant wolves to shift but oh well, I needed to calm myself down. I barley get to shift, since my parents can't know. I don't even think my mom knows that my father(so Diona gets abused by her dad, hence why the word father is bold and in itallics.) is a werewolf. You see,I can only be in my mermaid form at home because my mom is petrified of werewolfs. When my mom was younger she was attacked by werewolfs. She has been petrified ever since.
-------
I look down and my now swollen belly. I can't believe I'm 5 months pregnant. My dad had been calling me a slut and basically any name he can think of. So, me and my mom have left my dad and I have been working with my mom, so I can help her pay the bills for our own house. Also, so my mom can file for a divorce. You see, mermaids have mates and so do werewolves. My dad isn't my moms real mate. He attempted to kill my moms first mate, which if my moms first mate was a merman and they had mated, I would have been feel mermaid. But no, my father just had to attempt to kill my moms first mate. She always tells me about her first mate. So, my mom told her first mate, his name was Adam, and she told him to run far away so he couldn't be harmed. My mom always cries when she tells me that story. I can't help but cry with her. Me and my mom have this special bond. If my mom cried so do I and vice versa.