Chapter 4.) The proposal

I am freaking out. Today is graduation day and I'm scared. Why does graduating have to be so scary, you might ask. Well picture all your classmates and teacher, even the principle finding out who your babies father is. Yes, me and Maxime are planning on telling everyone that we are mates and that we are almost fully mated today. So I'm standing there,in my room, my hair curled, make up done to perfection, my dress that I am wearing under the graduation gown flows and stops right before my knees. To say that I'm scared is an understatement. I actually fainted last night thinking about it. What if we get in trouble? There is a law that states that there should not be any teacher doing anything that is more than professional relationship with his or her students. So, our relationship is forbidden. Maxime can go to jail for this! I can get in trouble for this! I can't do this. I'm not going. So then, I run home, I run as fast as I could and with the sound of footsteps chasing me, I know that Maxime is following me. I run into the house and up to my room. I know he is in here, so I lay my head on my bed facing the wall, my back facing the door. I can smell Maxime and I know he is in the door. What can I say? Im scared shitless and even the babies are kicking my stomach. "Baby, why did you run? Why baby?" I can hear the hurt in his voice. It's hurting me so much but I can't talk. I always lose my voice when I'm scared. And right now, I'm scared.(Btw, Diona's name is pronounced dee-yo-nah) Maxime sits next to me and caresses my cheek. "Why? Are you scared baby? Why?" Tears are in his eyes and I lean into his touch. "Your scared because we might get in trouble. Don't be, you're 18 so its not a problem baby. Just please, come back to the graduation." I look right into his eyes and sniffle. "Can we atleast have some fun before we go back?" "Yes we can have fun but right now fun for us is Netflix and snuggling, Maxime."
-one hour later-
So we are laying here, watching the Vampire Diaries when Maxime's phone goes off. I groan and he answers. "Yes?...no no that can't be she's right here with me...Yes I'm sure....yes she's pregnant..,the girl who looks like her isn't...we will come to see. He looks at me. "Some girl is claiming to be you. Lets go check it out." As I'm getting dressed Maxime hugs me. "Love you baby." He says, kissing my cheek. I'm so scared that it's my sister. My sister ran off long ago and threatened to kill my mate and any kids me and him we may have by the time she's back. It's so scary, I don't want to lose him or mu baby.

*********
Authors note!
So I know that I haven't been updating but I'm gonna start updating more and sorry if there are typos I'm gonna go back and edit when I'm home from school :3 and pm me ideas for the next part I need something scary yet interesting to happen. I don't want You guys to get bored on me! Thanks for reading and forget to like, vote, comment and read! I love all of my readers!