Chapter 5-Shall I Tell Her?

Draco couldn't sleep that night, he spent an amazing afternoon with Hermione, they held hands. He was taken by her beauty, she'd definately stolen his heart. He sat up in his bed, grabbed a piece of parchment and started to write immediately.

Morning came quite quick, the sun was rising over the horizon and Draco got up to get dressed. He grabbed the letter and headed for the Hall. He ran up the steps two by two. A smile grew on his face and endless thoughts about Hermione in his head, he reached the Hall entrance when he stopped dead. The smile was completely wiped off his face and the letter released from his hands, danced in the wind then flew away. He couldn't believe the sight, pain such pain building up, anger in him. Hermione was right infront of him...kissing Cormac.

This can't be, it just can't he thought. He couldn't look, he felt dead. But the shock had made him body freeze. he couldn't move and inch, the anger was rising, the temptation to punch Cormac grew. He turned away and marched down the steps back to the dungeons, he was reduced to tears, he was crying, drop drop. He was crying for a girl that didn't have a clue that he loved her. He reached a corridor and stopped, leaned against it and sobbed. Why did she have to choose him? Why? Draco cried, he felt that there was nothing worth living for anymore, she'd made her dicision, to be with Cormac.

Draco stopped and stood up straight, why did he have to cry for something pointless. He tried to clear his head but seemed impossible, he walked up the stairs and into the courtyard, it was deserted and he sat by a bush on his own.

"Hi, mind if I sit with you?" it was a familiar voice, a elegant angel-like voice. Draco looked up, but looked back down fairly quickly just incase she noticed his tears. Hermione didn't wait for a reply and sat down. She look happy and thrilled, for once her happiness was Draco's downfall. "It feels amazing to be in love, such a blessing" She looked up and closed her eyes admiring the cool breeze. "Yeah" Draco answered, yet he was in love that felt like no blessing. "It was him...I mean it completey took me by surprise, but i couldn't help myself, i'm such a hopeless romantic" She murmured still with her eyes closed and smiling. Draco was confused, he looked at her "What do you mean?". Hermione opened her eyes, stroked the grass. "I mean, the person who was sending those beautiful letters and poems was Cormac, I asked and he admitted it". Draco face got red, he lied, Cormac lied. He knew he was lying to Hermione to get her attention and love. Draco stood up and marched away, why did Cormac take the credit for what he's been doing, writing down his un dying love for Hermione and he lies that it was all him. What could he do now he thought. He couldn't got to Cormac and prove he's been lying and if he did Hermione would find out. And if she did find out his feelings for her, he didn't want it to be like this.

That was it, he would have to watch him hold her and stroke her hair. Watch them acting like lovers, why he sat in the corner. He's have to watch Cormac with his girl. The girl he loved...