Chapter 8-This Is It

Hermione slowly walked closer to him. Draco was sitting there, on his own, looking up at stars. Hermione was standing behind him, inches away.

"Hi"  Draco jumped and looked behind, "Oh, hi" Then look back at the sky. Hermione sat down beside him, she glaced at him but Draco didn't move.

"I've got the letter. The one...I'm guessing you wrote" Hermione said and revealed the parchement that she held in her hand.

Draco looked at the letter in Hermione's hand. "Why didn't you tell me?" She said "Why did you keep it a secret, why did you let me believe Cormac liked me?". " I didn't even agree I wrote that" He muttered. "I don't need you to agree, i just know. It's one thing I'm sure about" She told him and looked up at the stars just like Draco.

They sat in silence, it felt like a life time until Draco spoke. "I was afraid...that if you knew it was me, you wouldn't take it seriously", he said looking at the floor. "Right... well maybe i admit, i'd have found it odd, and hard to believe at first but..." Draco turned to look at her. "But what?" He asked.

Hermione took at deep breath in and said "It's really sweet what you did, and 6 years of rivalry shouldn't stop us from...being together" She finished her sentence and blushed.

Draco smiled. " You hate me don't you? For being with Cormac when it was really you? I was stupid and pathetic" Her voice started to break and tears started to fall. "I can never hate you, Hermione. And it wasn't your fault" he reassured her.

"I can never hate you because...because you mean the world to me, I know it sounds stupid, but everytime i see you, my heart skips a beat, and your smile...is breathtaking!" He told her. Hermione looked up and stared a Draco. " You make me want to be good, and make me feel like there is something worth living in this world...I've never felt like that before, and you changed me" He stood up, and leaned on the wall.

Hermione stood up and walked over to him "It's not stupid, and i'm glad i changed you to see differently about the world, I haven't seen you be mean to anyone lately, and..." She didn't finish her sentence but got closer to Draco, she was inches away from him lips. They met, the kiss was gently and soft. Draco held her waist and Hermione wrapped her arms around him neck, they kissed passionately for several moments, Draco pulled Hermione closer.

They pulled away, still in each others arms and their foreheads touching, they gazed at each other's eyes. "I've been wanted to say something for a long time now" He said. Draco cleared his throat " I love you...I love you Hermione" He whispered slowly. "And I love you too" She smiled and kissed him again.

Few minutes later they pulled away, in disbelief in what had just happened. "We better get inside, it's getting darker and colder" He uttered. "Yeah..." Hermione replyed. They held each others hand and made their way down to the hall.

Draco felt his world was complete, He had money, and clothes but they were nothing compared to having Hermione. All her knew what he'd give up him own life for her, and since 6th year started, he's had unknown feelings, which was Unknown love.

--------------------------------------THE END----------------------------------------------------------