When you first meet (Leo)

You were in your apartment laying your bed, getting some rest from the long day of school you just had. Although you dreaded the upcoming exams you had next week you felt that you were prepared for them. You turn towards your window...it was raining heavily, and you'd wince almost everytime you heard the thunder exploded across the sky.

"...So boring....I'd really wish something actually cool happened around here." You said feeling bit bitter after the storm messed up your WiFi. Knowing that there wasn't going to be internet for a while, or until the storm decided to lighten up. You look outside hoping it would, and as if to rub salt into your wound, a large lightning strike cracked across you window. You had a feeling it was going to be a long night.

You sighed. Still very bored you decided to play the rain game. You watched and wishing your raindrop would win, but of course it didn't. Suddenly you see something HUGE fall down in front of your window...and it was... GREEN!? The last time you checked there was no trees ANYWHERE near here. You start feeling the sensation of adventure, and decide to climb out of your window to see what was waiting for you below. And when you got there you were surprised. Shocked wasn't strong enough word to describe it. What you saw was an unconscious turtle with bruises everywhere, and a blue bandana on his face. Lets be honest, you were terrified! However you couldn't tell whether it was of him, or from the awful injuries he had.

"C-calm down (Y/N)...you wanted something to happen......well ha.. you got it.." But then again I never thought it would be something like this... You sucked up whatever fear you had, you knew you had to do SOMETHING! No matter what or who this person is you had to help them and that's a fact!

"H-hey! A-are you alright?" You ask as you put his head on your lap. It was only then that you noticed his weapons, the two katanas strapped to his back and throwing stars around his waisted. You try to remain calm and just rub his head. You began to regret not bringing your jacket, and you were getting  soaked. You tried to shield him from the rain as best as you can but it wasn't doing any good.

"....DUDE WAKE UP I'M FREEZING!!!"
His eyes flutter open and it seemed like he had a hard time forcing on your face.

"Mmhh .....Who are....you?" He said finally after he regained his voice. A little shocked to find out that he can talk, but
its seemed you were getting used to weird stuff happening.

"(Y/N), your's?"

"....Leonardo....Leo for short..." He said softly as if it even hurt to talk. "I should go.....now...before everyone starts getting w-worried..." He says as he stumbles to his feet.

"But your hurt! You shouldn't even be moving!" You try to stop him but looks you in the eye for the very first time.

"Look at me. Do really think I can stay out in the open like this? Plus going to the hospital isn't really an option for me. I'm surprised you even helped me .... and I thank yor for that but have to go..." He looked so pitiful you didn't want to leave him like that.

"Let's make a deal then?" You  said and an idea poped into your head. He raised his non-existent eyebrow.

"What is that?"

"You said someone is going to be worried about you right? Why don't you contact them for them to pick you up? Because I wouldn't be able to sleep at night never knowing if you make it back safely. But until then...." You went up to him and took one of his 'ninja stars'. He was unable to stop you because of his injuries.

"HEY YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT! IT'S DAN-"

"Until then. I'll hold on to this, and you'll have to come and see me again if you want it back. Deal?" He looked like he wanted to argue but gave it up, and just gives you a small smirk.

"Deal." With that you went back to you room and waited.

Can't wait to see you again Leo.