When you meet him (Mikey)

You were at the latest Game/comic book store checking out the merchandise. You've always love playing video games because it made you feel good when you leveled up and beat really hard challenges. Plus the looks on peoples faces when they losed to you wasn't bad either. You looked outside and you can see it was getting late. You didn't feel safe walking home at night, not when you were alone. So you cut you shopping short, buy your things and leave. You were in no rush to get home though. You knew your mom was drinking that day and when she drunk, she becomes extremely annoying! You loved your mother very much, and your mother felt the same.

You see your mother used to be a hardcore delinquent. Your mom was in and out of trouble all the time. However, when she had you and you little brother she gave up that life, and dropped everything to raise you guys. It's also fun to hear all the fun stories you or my tells, especially the one where she beats the living daylights out of somebody. On the contrary when she is drinking she becomes overwhelming, rude, touchy, and a total crybaby. To be honest it was getting really irritating, but she was your mother.

It not like you hated her, more like you hated the same routine. You got to school, talk with friends, go home, maybe go to the store, and (something else you do after or before school). It just seemed like nothing changes, and that made you feel bored. You didn't know what you were looking for, but it seemed like life was just show however you we're missing and actor.

"If only......just for a moment.... I wish could find..... what I'm looking for..." Then you heard the sounds of running and weird gun shots being fired. You run and hide behind a nearby car hoping to be unnoticed by the people who we're obviously doing something you didn't want to get involed in.

"The ones know as turtles will give the thing that is called mutentgen back to the ones know as krang!"

"Yeah? And the ones know as turtles says make me." This was said bye a turtle with a red bandana!? Since when did turtles wear bandanas? What....was that a turtle!

You continue to watch in amazement. These turtles weren't only fighting like professionals, but we're winning! You felt so amazed with how everything was playing out before your eyes. Then suddenly they robots split up and so did these turtles...expect one.

"GUYS!! WHERE DO I GO!? So not cool bro...." He said as he pouted. He kicked a can that was randomly in the middle of the street, and when he kicked it it ramdoly headed your direction. It didn't just head in your direction, it hit you directly on your head! Why is that? Because you were being nosy and sticked you noes out a little to much.

"OWWW! THAT HURT!" You scream as you nurse your boo boo. The turtle was shocked at your suddenly outburst and rushed to see if you were alright.

"I SO SORRY! I didn't mean to hurt you dudet!" He said looking sincerely sorry that he caused you harm. You relax just realizing you've gone stiff( A/N:.... ̄ω ̄.......) You then looked up at him with burning curiosity. You wanted to know know more about him, like who wouldn't his a talking butt kicking turtle! He then looked at you suddenly curious as well.

"Why aren't you....you know.... screaming and running away? NOT THAT I WANT YOU TO! Its just... what usually happens though... " He sighed sadly. You felt bad for him as you gave him a bright smile.

"I don't know why? Maybe it's because you're too Awesome!"

"That's what I say! But Raph says it because I'm ugly but I think he's just jealous because I'm to cute!" He says as he gives you a goofy smile. You both laughed and spend the next 30 minutes talking about whatever. Then you tell him you need to go home and insist on taking you.

"Thanks.... for everything.... see you around? " You asked hoping he'd say yes.

"Of course! I'll come and visit you any time!" After you said your goodbyes you wanted tl you room, and laid in your bed dreaming of the next time you meet.

Mikey....are you my missing piece?

Okay if there at mistakes I truly apologize. Please ignore them the best you can, and I promise next time it will be better!~♡