*Lets Leave Shall We?

Adelaide ^^

---

I woke up to my loving mother nudging my shoulder lightly.

"Wake up honey, you have school today"

"Mom, do I have to?" I whine.

My mother scowls at me and se turns and leaves the room.

I sigh happily and snuggle into my pillow, I'm almost asleep when I feel a warm liquid splash all over my face.

Omg, insert dirty sexual innuendo here.

I sit up straight and look around to see my mom on the ground laughing.

"I'm telling dad" I say.

You see, my mom... Well step mom is a little close to my age she's 28. Nobody knows she's only my step mom, except for my dad, her, and I.

Since me and her look a lot alike people believe that were mother and daughter. Except my bullies... They say I must've been adopted because I look nothing like my parents.

My real mom was 17 when she had me and my dad was 20

My dad has jet black hair and dazzling blue eyes with a strong jawline that makes everybody's head turn. He also has a strong build and is always seen in either suits or pjs.

Were as my mother has light brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. She has the body of a supermodel and the voice of an angel.

While my dad owns most of the car companies in the US, my mother took up the role of stay at home mom, sometimes even going to the local karaoke bar to go and sing for fun.

As for my real mom... She left me and my dad for some supermodel wanna-be. Turns out he was just a bum.

She tried to come back, but my dad was already with Samantha.. My step mom, and me and him don't forgive easily. Just one of the million of things we have in common.

"Nooooo, look I'm sorry ok? You weren't waking up and.. And.. Ughhhh I don't even know it's just your fault. Please don't he might punish me... If you know what I mean" she says wiggling her eyebrows.

"Firstly, ewwwwwwww, secondly, that's my dad, and lastly, it's not my fault you decided to marry a 36 year-old man with a teenage daughter"

"Oh come on, can't a girl talk to her husbands daughter like she's one of the girls?"

"Not when you're speaking like he is some sex toy you can turn on when you get turned on.. Emphasise on the word you"

"You know what? You got school now go get ready for your personal hellhole" she giggles running out of my room before I can say anything.

My parents don't know about my bullying. If they did I'm afraid they would have made it worse, so I keep it all in.

I get up and get ready for school. I'm a nerd, but I don't wear the cliché black rimmed bottle cap glasses.

I go shower, I use my cherry scented shampoo and conditioner, while I use my strawberry scented body wash. I shave everything that needs shaving and I hop out only in a white fluffy towel.