*First Day In My Hell-hole

her school outfit. just without the hair ^^^

---

We're already set in into our new house. I asked my parents to re-enroll me into my old hell-hole. Since we moved a quarter way into the year I start immediately. As in tomorrow.  

"Mom! I'm going to go get my bike washed!" I yell.

"Okay! And I know you're gonna get into trouble so make sure to get away before the police get there! We don't want you in  a jail cell just yet!" she laughs.

"Whatever" I yell, chuckling. 

After arriving to the self-car-wash I was heading home until I saw a gas station so I stop to fill up my baby. I hop off my bike and head inside.

"Hey, can I just get a refill on my bike?" I ask with a blank expression.

"Sure, and maybe i can give you something else as well?" the old cashier says wiggling his eyebrows.

I scrunch my face up in disgust. How old is he? 40? 7? I'll show him.  I smirk and walk over to the other side of the counter trying my hardest to hide my disgust. I walk up to him and put my hands on his shoulders I smile flirtatiously at him. And just as he was about to smash his lips on mine i pull up my knee and smash his family jewels. I hear the satisfying grunt of pain and him doubling over. I bend down so my voice is right next to his ears.

"You are a stupid excuse for a man. I'm only 17 and not even of legal age you old hag. Now you better do my gas or you will be losing this job" I say with clear venom in my voice.

He nods and proceeds to do whatever the cashiers at gas stations do.

I walk outside and head over to my baby. I start to fill up my baby.

I hop back on and look over at the cashier to see hes already looking at me I smirk and salute him with two fingers. Old hag.

I rush home and get ready for bed. I run inside and hop in my shower. I use my favorite green apple body wash and cherry shampoo. I head into my plain room, since I haven't finished unpacking. Still wrapped in my fluffy white towel I head over to my walk-in closet. I grab a tank top and boxer shorts to sleep in. I quickly get changed and head downstairs.

"Hey fam! What's for dinner?"

"We ordered pizza, it should be here any minute" my dad says.

"Okay" Just as I sit down the bell rings. I grab the two 20 dollar bills on the counter and head to the door. I give him the two 20 dollar bills and tell him to keep the change.

We end up watching 22 Jump Street and we all laugh at the original 'my name is Jeff' line.

I end up going upstairs to my room half way through the movie. I've seen it enough times to remember it line-by-line.

My head are full of thoughts about tomorrow. With that, I fall asleep.

------

I'm jolted awake when my mother jumps on top of me.

"Holy shit! What the fuck do you eat woman?"

She jumps off me mumbling something along the lines of 'just because you work-out'. Walking out.

I chuckle and go and pull out my outfit. I pull out my white crop top with a leather skirt. I also grab my back laced up boots and my signature leather jacket. I tie my wavy brown curls into a high ponytail and stick on some maroon lipstick. I put on some mascara and a thin layer of eyeliner. I prefer to shower at night so I just put on my outfit and head downstairs.

I greet my parents and have a quick breakfast. I head into the garage picking up my school bag along the way. I get my keys to my white lamborghini and head towards my car. 

5 minutes later and im already pulling up to my old hell-hole. People are staring at me. Which I like. A lot. I hop out of my car, letting my long legs out first. Which owes me a lot of wolf whistles. Before I let the rest of my body out. I still have on my ray bans and im heading to the office. Before I can get to the doors I fell someone grab my wrist. Oh instinct I grab the persons hand before bending it behind the persons back and placing my foot in front of the persons legs and pushing them making them kiss the floor. I laugh loudly and start my walk back towards the office not even bothering to see who decided to get on my bad-side.

I walk into the office only to see the same fake wannabe barbie secretary in the office. I roll my eyes at her caked face and head towards the front desk.

"Hi. Can i please have my schedule and locker number? My name is Adelaide Palmer" I ask.

She prints the piece of paper and slams it on the desk. I don't even flinch and i snatch it out under her hand. "Bitch" I hear her mumble. I stop walking and turn to face her. I walk back up to the desk and lean over it so my face is just an inch away from her.

"I can get you fired for verbal abuse towards a student. I may seem stupid but I can make your life a living hell. This ain't a threat its a warning. So next time you want to play with me just remember even though you have authority doesn't mean I will listen to you. Do you hear me Barbie?" I ask with venom dripping in every word.

She gulps and nods quickly. I smirk and head out of the office. I notice I've made an audience outside of the office and I smirk even wider. 

Here starts the first day of my hell-hole.