My Fist Missed You Too

Classes were boring. I already knew all that shit. I learnt it all in NZ. Like how far behind is America? They may get to watch the movies and get the iPhone's before everyone else but shit. We're the fuck are all the nerds?

After correcting the math teacher about 5 times just to see his annoyed face its time for lunch. I'm the first to leave. The teacher asks for me to stay behind, but I just look at him and roll my eyes while leaving the classroom. There's a reason for the bell. And I'm using it. To leave your boring ass.

I start making my way to the cafeteria. Only to be stopped by someone grabbing my wrist and pushing me up against the lockers. I turn stiff and yank my wrist out of the persons hand and crossing my arms. I look up at the smirking idiot with a glare. Only to come face-to-face with the one and only. Jackson Adams.

"Jackson Adams" I say in a flat tone.

He raises his eyebrows before smirking again. "I must've already had you. You looked like a slut. Too bad I can't remember your name" I get angry at this. And by angry I mean pissed. I'm still a virgin.

"I'm a virgin you piece of horse shit" I sneer. He looks confused so I continue. "I would never give my virginity to a low-life two shit fucker asshole like you" I say with venom dripping in my voice.

"Then how do you know me? You obviously don't like me. So you're not a stalker" he replys

I feel my eye twitch which usually means I'm about to start a rant.

I put on a sickly sweet smile before replying sarcastically. "You don't remember me? I thought you were my biggest fan. Since we interacted nearly everyday. You were like my best friend. Always being honest on how I looked everyday. Without you I would've still been insecure. You probably hate me now though. Since I did leave you. I'm sorry but I think your feelings were just one sided. You did always come and talked to me first. I always knew you had a thing for innocent girls. Although I wouldn't say I'm so innocent like before. Unless we're talking about the sex shit, yeah I'm innocent there. But the kissing one. Okay maybe I had a boyfriend or two but we never went beyond making out" I feel a pain in my chest thinking about Weston but quickly push it away. "Oh and other things such as alcohol and smoking. But other than that totally innocent. Oh and then there's the part were I had people on my back for a while for getting into a fight with that one dick-head. But other than those things. Yeah totally innocent. Still don't think your worthy enough to even be someone I know. More like someone I wish I never knew. Yeah, I like that" I finish with a smirk.

The whole hallway is quiet. I look to see I've made a crowd. Again. I wink at some of his friends who are looking at me like I'm that dragon thing on Percy Jackson. You know, that thing with four heads. Yeah, that thing.

"Where on earth did you get that from?" Jackson asked.

"Oh, seeing as you don't remember me by face. Maybe my name sounds familiar. Adelaide Palmer at your service" I say with a sarcastic tip of the hat. He still has me up against the lockers.

He looks like he's just seen a ghost. I'm not that pale am I? I'd like to think I got a great tan while over-seas.

"Adelaide? As in nerd bird Addy?" He asks with disbelief before looking me up and down. I grab him by his collar and turn us around so I'm pressing him against the locker.

"Never. And I mean never call me that. Got it man-whore?" He doesn't answer just looks scared like he just got the news that he has AIDS. "I said, got it man-whore?!" I yell. He nods frequently. I chuckle. "Such a pussy" I whisper so only he could hear. He looks angry now. There's the man-whore I hated. I let him go with a smirk and start my way through the crowd who just part like the Red Sea. I could get used to this. But I think I need someone to hold me back before I stab someone. So there's only one choice. Looks like Charlie is gonna attend high school for one more year. He could pull off as an 18 year-old. He just needs to shave his stubble and he would be perfect.

"Fuck this" I look for someone who looks like there on the principles good-side. I spot an innocent looking girl. Light pink sweater and light wash blue jeans with pink balle flats. Just like the old me. I smile at her and tell her to come to me. She looks shocked. Well I did smile. I only do a few here. I tell her to get me a pass from the principle and I would make sure nobody bullies her. She agrees straight away. I knew she could do it. But she's a beautiful girl, she shouldn't be getting bullied. I yell at the crowd to make sure she never gets bullied and they all nod. I also tell them that if they see Cindy Andrews they make sure the girl is know here near her. I know Cindy so I also tell them to make sure she doesn't know about this. Or else the girl would be her main target. She comes back out of the office with a pass so I wouldn't get in trouble with my parents. I told her everyone here is gonna help her make sure she doesn't get bullied and she beams at the news and leaves to join her friends again who are smiling and mouthing 'thank you for the help' I smile and mouth back 'don't worry about it' before leaving to go home.

Today was okay, I guess. I confronted my bullie, got a free pass, got people to like me, or to be too scared to stand up to me. Which I count as an achievement. And helped a victim of bullying to get more protected.

Five minutes. And I'm here to get Charlie-Boy. If he's gonna roll with me at school he has to look the part. I've already texted him and he's willing to attend my high school if he can get my old penny board which I just agreed to straight away. Come on! I mean I don't use it anymore. So yeah why not?

Charlie comes out with a grin carrying the penny-board I gave him. He jumps in the passenger seat and turns to me with a smile. I smile back. But then scowl when I remember he left last night to go to the beach in search of the 'hot babes' leaving me to try and entertain myself. I turn to the front and start the car.

"I missed you this morning" he says probably not remembering about last night.

"My fist missed you too" I say punching his shoulder with a quarter of my strength.

"Oww. Is this because of last night? Look, I'm sorry okay? But don't worry I got laid so we should be set for like another week or so" he says.

I burst out laughing. "Why is it I can never stay mad at you?"

"Because you love me too much"

"Right, that's totally it" I reply. It's true. "Now come on. We got shit to wear, things I need to teach you and places to go. Like home so let's hurry this shit up" I say.

Time to create a new Charlie-Boy. Well for school at least.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hey ☁️

Look. I'm sorry I haven't been updating its just that l lost my phone. Which I was mostly using for my updates. We lost a soldier that day so may we please take off our hats and have a moment of silence for our fallen soldier?

.

Yeah, totally not weird. Also thank you for taking your time to read my bad grammatical book. Still gonna do it and just shake off the haters. In the words of TS herself.

One more thing. I just wanna dedicate this to haybuns100 for giving me the slap to the face I needed to update this book. This chapter is for you. I got to work on it as soon as I saw your comment. So yeah thanks I guess.

I'm going to be trying to update more aswell guys.

So... Yeah 😊