Let's Get This Shit Started

After a few more classes and more irritated teachers, it's time for lunch. Charlie-Boy and I head to the cafeteria only to be stopped. By the one and only Cindy Andrews. This planet just loves to put me with annoyingly high pitched voice barbie dolls. Don't they?

"Hey, I'm Cindy. You must be the new boy. Charles?" she purrs sliding her finger up and down while smiling 'seductively'. Yeah right, she looks constipated. Charlie looks at me and I nod. He knows about little Cindy. He looks at her in disgust, pushing her hand off of him and putting an arm around my waist. I smirk at her while she glares daggers at me.

"Can you not? Any squintier and I won't be able to see your eyes." I say with a scoff. I grab onto Charlie-Boy and march away with him.

We finally make it to the cafeteria without any more interruptions. We line up in the lunch line and wait till we get to the front. I grab an apple and a ham sandwich with a bottle of water while Charlie-Boy grabs a coke can, cheeseburger and fries. We pay for our food and head to look for a table. We see an unoccupied table at the table by the window and go to sit there. We sit and start to eat our food. All is great until someone decides to pull out the chair and sit next to me. I freeze mid-bite and so does Charlie-Boy. I turn to see a smiling girl with wavy brown hair and big grey eyes.

"Hi, I'm Elizabeth Alfred. You two are the two new kids, right? The badass girl and the bad boy? Is it true that you two are boyfriend and girlfriend and Cindy is trying to break you two up?" she says in a chipper voice.

"Uhh, I guess? But fuck no to dating this dick." I say chuckling. I notice her flinch when I cursed. A good girl. Hmm.

"So, why are you with said 'Badass girl' and 'Bad boy'?" Charlie-Boy asks. I notice he has a pink tint to his cheeks. Player and good girl? Cliche? Yes. Bad? No. OTP.

"Oh, well. You see, I just wanted to say Hi. I don't really have many friends after Cindy pretty much kicked me while I was rock bottom. I have like one friend. That's because he doesn't go to this school." she looks down at her lap. Charlie and I look at each other and nod.

"Well, now you have three friends. Mr. mysterious, Mr Jamerson here, and Me. Ms Palmers." I say confidently with a smile. She snaps her head up at me and looks at me in the eyes to see if I'm lying. After a minute, she smiles brightly before jumping on me and hugging the living shit out of me.

"Omg thank you! You don't know how long I've been waiting for this," she squeals. Someone clears their throat and we see it was Charlie. She jumps on him making them both fall off his chair. I burst out laughing. They get off the floor and head back to their seats. They both look flustered. I smirk at Charlie.

"So, Charlie-Boy. Seen anyone you might take-out?" I glance at Elizabeth. He follows my gaze quickly and turns to me with a scowl. I wink at him and turn my gaze to Elizabeth to see her looking at us weirdly.

"How about you Liz?" She looks back at me and puts on a small smile.

"Yeah, my other friend. He's just so sweet and knows when I need a shoulder to cry on. He's also the only one that can make me smile when it down. I also don't know why I'm talking to you about this."

I turn to Charlie to see him glaring at his food.

"Are you okay Charlie?" In a soft voice. He looks up at me. He nods reluctantly and looks back at his food. I turn to Liz.

"Look, Liz, we have to go do something real quick." I grab Charlie and dash out of the cafeteria. Leaving a confused Liz. We carry on down the hallways until I see nobody is around. I turn to him.

"5 minutes and she has you glaring at shit. C'mon dude. I know you like her, don't deny it, and don't hide it either." he huffs and crosses his arms over his chest.