two

Chapter 2: Pizza

"What the hell."

Those were the three words Kim Taehyung managed to say after what happened. Embarrassment stopped him from moving. There, he stood still, legs weak from a simple kiss. He never expected something like this, specially from a boy who looked so innocent the second he stepped foot in their dorm. Park Jimin was intentionally teasing him, just because he was an epitome of awkwardness. He cupped his own cheeks, trying to erase all the heat in his face, even if he was fully aware that it does nothing. He gathered himself up, kicked a blanket on the floor and yelled. "PARK JIMIN HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!!."

There was an annoyingly huge laughter downstairs which was clearly audible. "It took you forever to give a response! Were you speechless my princess?" Jimin replied. "Come down already, I ordered some pizza!"

Hearing the word pizza was his kryptonite. He looked pitiful, trying to control himself from going downstairs and swallow every last bit of it, but in the end, he gave up. He gulped and immediately ran where he can smell the savory of the pie. While searching for the box, he caught Jimin, whose eyes were meeting his with great interest. The raven-haired boy chuckled, flinging his head to the left. "So food is the way to please you, Kim Taehyung." he said.

"Where's the fucking pizza?" Taehyung glared.

"Watch the profanity boy, it's on the counter." Jimin replied and walked towards the sink to wash the glass he used.

Taehyung pouted. It irritates him that Jimin was acting like nothing happened. Well, that's better, but, he should be more sensitive, he thought.

"Acting so high when he's just 170 cm..." Taehyung accidentally blurted out his thought.

"Hey, I heard that! And it's 174 cm not 170!!!"

"Four centimeters doesn't make a difference, it's like the size of your dick." he dissed.

"It makes difference! And this dick is a monster so watch out." Jimin winked.

All the heat gathered on Taehyung's face again. He looked away and went towards the pizza. He heard Jimin giggling from his reaction. "You are one of a cute fella, Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung pouted. "I'm not cute."

"Saying that you're not cute while pouting. A terrible idea, Tae-tae."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, he can't bear all the shits Park Jimin was saying. What's up with him? Even giving me a weird nickname, he thought. Kim Taehyung was just a simple man, lingering to reach for his dreams. He's not the type to plan for something and just go with the flow. He joined the group hoping to become a successful artist and make his parents proud. Until Park Jamless Jimin came. For the first time in his life, he's planning how to get rid of him.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Taehyung asked as he chomped the pizza. He didn't like the silence that was occurring. Jimin, who was preparing plates and drinks, looked at him and smiled. "It's fine. I bought that for the members. Just continue eating and don't be bothered by me."

Taehyung blushed from the sudden kindness. "I thought you're a hundred percent asshole but I think it's not like that. It's only ninety-nine percent." he said.

"Hey, I'm no asshole. I was just teasing you because you're cute." Jimin replied.

"Teasing me makes you an asshole."

The other members came after an hour. Hoseok had a grand entrance of their dorm by dancing weird stuffs, making the members laugh, except for Jin and Taehyung who were so busy eating the pizza on the table. "Jimin's nice for treating us food." Jin asked after having a large bite of pizza. "How was he?"

Taehyung showed a face of disgust. "He sucks. Can he leave?"

Jin raised an eyebrow. "Why? Isn't he kind?"

"He is, but he's playing too much. He keeps teasing me just because I'm awkward with him. Is he underestimating me or something? That's unforgivable. If he can't leave, I'll kill him myself." Taehyung pouted.

"What? No! Stop acting like a murderer. That's why I keep on telling you that you shouldn't hang around with Yoongi." Jin advised.

"Hey I heard that." Yoongi said.

"That's why I only recommend you Disney princess movies." Jin continued, ignoring the pale boy. "They're great and you can learn a lot of moral lessons. I rate it ten out of ten and also in terms of gaming you can try Mario, it's a timeless game-"

"I know already eommaaaa~"

"Don't call me eomma. I never wanted an ugly alien child." Jin said, flipping his bangs, and tugging his hair after. Taehyung pouted in disappointment. He guessed that Seokjin wouldn't help him in planning Jimin's murder. He still wonder why he keeps on teasing him. Is he gay or something? But that's too risky for his career, he thought.

On the other hand, Jimin is hanging out with the other members. They're talking about some things about music. "Have you ever written a song before?" Namjoon asked.

Jimin thought for it for a while, "I did, but I never finished it. Maybe you can teach me some other time." He answered. He suddenly got distracted by the sight of Jungkook playing some toy cars. "Um, hyung, what is he doing?"

"Oh, he's playing his new toy car. He begged us earlier in the mall to buy that. Our baby is such a spoiled brat." Namjoon said while adoring his cute child. Jimin has his eyebrow raised. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, he also play with Taehyung sometimes." Namjoon said. Jimin chuckled and went to Jungkook and started playing with him. Jungkook look at him. "Hyung, you want to play with me? Taehyung-hyung is really busy, he won't play with me anymore." Jungkook pouted.

"You're fifteen already right?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, I'm still young right?" Jungkook said. Taehyung suddenly showed out of nowhere. "Jungkookah, Namjoon-hyung bought you a new car? I'm jealous. Can I borrow it?" Taehyung said cheerfully, and then later on he looked at Jimin with a face of disgust. "Get away from our Kookie, you little bastard." He whispered.

Jimin smirked. "You jealous?"

"No! Fuck no. I don't want you to influence our cute Kookie with your sick mind." Taehyung said and glared at Jimin.

The two have this lightning flash between their eyes. Kookie looked at them, gathered his toy cars, and left.