five

Jimin looked at Taehyung, who was really awkward with him right now. Well, he can't blame him. After what he did last night, he's sure that Taehyung isn't used to being nice with him. On the other hand, whenever Taehyung takes a glance on the raven-haired boy, but he seems to be staring at him already. So he looked the other way and decided not to look at Jimin anymore.

Taehyung doesn't want to be nice to Jimin. He's okay with all the argument they've done and he thinks that a day woudn't be a day if he hadn't glared or curse on him. But now, he needs to be nice. Jimin already softened his heart when he sang his favorite song last night.

While eating lunch, the members seemed to notice that the two are not talking in a weird way. Because whenever there is a time that the two are not talking, they always catch the two glaring at each other. But now, it's different. Whenever the two accidentally glanced at each other, they will both release some sort of a shy smile and they will continue eating.

After they finished eating, the members helped Jin wash the dishes while the others helped clean the dining table. The moment they finished the chores, they hurried to the living room to watch an action movie where everyone enjoys. Taehyung already watched the movie before so he went upstairs and saw Jungkook with his gameboy.

"Oh, hi hyung." Jungkook greet, eyes focused on the game.

"Why aren't you watching the movie with the hyungs? It's action, the movie was pretty good. You should see it." Taehyung raised an eyebrow and sat next to Jungkook.

Jungkook suddenly gasped and punched the bed. "Oh man holy shit! I lost!"

"No cursing inside the house, Jeon." Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook said sorry and threw the gameboy by the side, ignoring it and started talking to Taehyung. They talked about their favorite movies, animes, and of course, video games. And after a while, Jungkook finally asked the question he had been wanting to ask yesterday. "So? What happened to you and Jimin-hyung?"

"What?"

"What happened to you and Jimin-hyung?"

"What are you talking about Kookie-ah? We're fine. We're not fighting anymore. No need to worry about us." Taehyung explained, hoping that he isn't too obvious.

"Well not that. Last night, Jimin went upstairs to invite you for pizza. And he took hours, just for him to invite you for pizza. Yoongi-hyung said that you two already made-out. Then after we finished eating, we all went upstairs, then we saw you to hugging each othe in sleep."

Taehyung blushed, but still remained brave. "Do you even know what make out means?" He asked.

Jungkook shrugged. "I don't know, does it involve food or something? It's what on my mind." Jungkook answered.

"Yeah, just think of it that way."

Taehyung tried his best to change the topic, he succeeded, but in his mind, there was only one thing: him and Jimin hugging in their sleep

It became more and more akward to him. When he woke up, he was alone, he doesn't remember any hugging at all. 'Did Jimin hugged me intentionally or what?' Taehyung thought, blushing out of nowhere.

"Hyung? Are you okay? You're red." Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just, not feeling really well." Taehyung answered, creating a new alibi.

Meanwhile downstairs, the remaining members finished the movie. Jimin was too focused on the movie that he forgot about Taehyung, he was supposed to be asking him for a private time for themselves because he really, really wants to make up with Taehyung so they can be friends already.

Taehyung got downstairs and the elders are staring at him, specially because he's wearing a mask and a super, thick coat. "Why are you wearing that?" Hoseok asked, blinking his eyes. Taehyung looked at the dancer, even if he's busy tying his shoes. "It's cold."

"And where do you think you're going, young man." Jin asked.

"To the convenience store. We're out of medicine for headache." Taehyung answered. Jin nodded in agreement. Jimin, hesitating, asked Taehyung if he could come with him. The younger blushed, he used to be refusing his offers but now, he just can't.

Jin looked at the clock. "By 7:00 you two should already be back, alright? Or else, I will not cook for you. Arasseo?"

The 95's smiled, looked at each other and chuckled. "Yes eomma~" they said in unison. Jimin also went to get his coat.

The two walked into the streets. They can never bear the silence between them. Taehyung glanced at Jimin, who was looking at the stars, so he can bear the awkwardness. Taehyung never wanted to do this, but he decided to talk first.

"S-so, why did you come with me?" Taehyung asked.

"Um, well, I thought that I needed to protect you." Jimin said calmly.

Taehyung was as red as a tomato. "F-from what?"

Jimin reached over Taehyung's neck, pulling the collar slightly, and whispered to his neck. "From vampires." he bit his neck, not too hard, but Taehyung's blush was too hard. He can't stop blushing, yeah, but who's not gonna blush if someone does that to you right? Specially when it's Park Jimin.

Jimin left Taehyung's neck, chuckling. "Ya, I'm just joking, I'm sorry-" he was surprised when he saw the face of the younger, stiff, and red, with a face full of shock.

"Um, Taehyung-shi, it's only a joke. P-please don't get mad..." Jimin also blushed, he really find Taehyung cute right now. Taehyung got back to his senses, but his face is still red. "No, i-it's fine. Let's go now." Taehyung said and they continued walking.

When they reached the convenience store, Taehyung bought the medicine while Jimin treat them both two hotdog on sticks. "T-thanks." Taehyung stuttered. Jimin smiled and they started walking to reach home.

"Where is your hometown, Taehyung-shi?" Jimin broke the silence.

"Daegu. You?"

"Busan, so you're from the same hometown as Yoongi-hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, but we never met there. We only met here in Seoul, as trainees. So, you're from the same town with Kookie." Taehyung chuckled. "No wonder you two are so cute."

"I'm not cute Taehyung-shi, I'm hot as hell." Jimin said. Taehyung laughed it off, hitting Jimin on the shoulder. The two talked in their whole journey. The awkwardness between them faded. They felt comfortable with each other, something that they never thought will happen.

They finished eating their hotdogs on sticks. They are already in front of the dorm. "Taehyung-shi, thank you very much." Jimin said, while Taehyung is unlocking the gate. "Why? There's nothing to be thankful for." Taehyung said.

"But I am." Jimin said, earning a blush from the younger. Taehyung tried not to be obvious and successfully opened the gate. "Let's go inside now, it's cold-"

Taehyung was cut off when he realized that Jimin was attaching his lips into his.