seven

Taehyung visited Baekhyun the next morning. It's because he told Jin about Baekhyun coming home from States, and Jin went uncontrollably excited and cooked a lot of dishes and asked his son to give them to the boy. Taehyung was annoyed but at the same time he is glad because he finally gets to visit his bestfriend after years.

The blonde boy knocked the wooden door engraved with curves three times. It took him a while to realize that there was a doorbell at the side. A petite boy opened the door after a minute.

"Taehyung-ah!! What brings you here?" Baekhyun smiled. Taehyung raised the plastic bag containing Jin's dishes. "My hyung cooked for you, he's congratulating you for coming home." Said Taehyung.

"Aw, that's so sweet of him, come inside." Baekhyun said. Taehyung nodded and followed Baekhyun inside his house. He looked at the surroundings. Baekhyun's house is really big. It was new. The old one Taehyung used to visit was in Gwangju, that house was also enormous, but the new one is more modern.

While scanning the house, Taehyung noticed a picture frame placed neatly on the top of a furniture. He focused his vision on it, and realized it's a picture of Baekhyun and a boy he never seen before. "Hyung..." Taehyung called.

Baekhyun glanced at his back where Taehyung is located. "Waeyo?"

"Who is this guy? I've never seen him before." Taehyung asked.

Baekhyun suddenly become pale and hesitates to answer. He stutters. "T-that's my ex. Chanyeol."

Taehyung eyes widened by the sudden revelation. He never knew Baekhyun was gay. He gulped before answering. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that you're um..."

"No, it's fine. I didn't know I am also until he came." Baekhyun chuckles. "We met in States. Well, I don't want to storytell our lovestory now so why don't we eat these dishes your hyung cooked, shall we?"

The two went to the dining room. Baekhyun went to the refrigerator and get some water while Taehyung sits still, he didn't let Baekhyun notice but he was really shocked that Baekhyun was gay. Baekhyun used to be so manly back then, he even bully students.

Baekhyun came back holding two glasses of water. They started eating. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier." Baekhyun said.

"No, it's fine. I understand, hyung." Taehyung stated.

Baekhyun smiled, and after a few seconds, his smile turned into a smirk. "So, Taehyung-ah, what's up with you and that Jimin guy?"

Taehyung almost choke when he heard the word Jimin. He went grab the water beside him and took a huge gulp. Baekhyun chortled because of the reaction of the younger. "W-we're good friends." Taehyung stuttered.

"He seems to be a very good friend, for him to place his arm around you protectively when another guy is around." Baekhyun laughs. Taehyung is now red as tomato. "He really looked like he hated me. He might mistaken me for having a thing with you. But I'm only into manly guys."

"I'm manly and straight, hyung." Taehyung said defensively.

"No, you're like, asexual or something. You've never had any crush on a girl, or a boy. But I don't know really, you're really secretive towards me." Baekhyun said.

"I'm sorry for being secretive towards you, but I'm not asexual. Do I look like an microorganism or something? Look, hyung, we're only friends. Well, I can't understand our relationship. To be honest, we're bad friends. Really, really, bad." Taehyung said.

"Did something happened on both of you?" Baekhyun asked.

"Nothing much." Taehyung looked down, avoiding Baekhyun's eyes. "We just kissed." He muttered.

Baekhyun eyes widened and his lips formed a huge oval. Then after a few seconds, he squealed like a rat. "OH MY GOSH MY BOY. MOMMY'S SO PROUD OF YOU. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ALREADY GOT A MAN WITH YOUR AGE."

"Hyung!" Taehyung blushed.

"Oh my god! What happened? How did you kiss? Was it good? Was it hot? Oh my god. My son, you've grown well." Baekhyun patted Taehyung's shoulder.

"It's not what you're thinking, hyung. I mean, it was all so fast. He suddenly kissed me, just a smack but still. He kissed me. He too, was shocked. I'm sure his mind was just wandering off somewhere. I know it's not his intention." Taehyung said.

"It is his intention, you little rascal. No one kisses a person without any reason." Baekhyun said and continued talking and giving advices to Taehyung, which didn't even bother listening to half of it because he always go red. After hours of Baekhyun talking, Taehyung finally gave up and went home.

When he reached the dorm, no one was there, he concluded that they might be eating supper somewhere, without inviting him. But he was fine, he just ate at Baekhyun's anyway. He went upstairs, where the bedroom is located. He opened the lights and was shocked when he saw the raven-haired boy, who had recently kissed him, sleeping alone on the bed.

Jimin's eyes flicker and suddenly became awake as hell by the sight of Taehyung. He stood up and glared at Taehyung.

"Why are you here? Where are the others?" Taehyung asked while searching some clothes in the closet.

"They're eating outside." Jimin said with a cold tone, it seems that he was mad at Taehyung for something.

"Then why did you stay?"

"I was waiting for you, you little kid."

"Says the tall one." Taehyung whispered.

"What was that?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing."

Jimin folded his arms and sighed. "Where were you, Taehyung? I kept calling you but you didn't answer."

"Um, my phone was on silent." Taehyung said. "I was at Baekhyun-hyung's house. Jin cooked him some food and we ate it together."

Jimin's temper rose. "So you were alone with that guy?"

"He's not 'that guy', he's Baekhyun-hyung. He's my bestfriend." Taehyung stood up when he finally got his set of clothes. Jimin frowned and sat on the bed, thinking of how he's gonna fight his hidden feelings on the blonde guy who just went to the bathroom.

{a/n: it's really boring but i tried}