eleven

"You gotta spin your right foot and lift the left." Jimin said as he demonstrated a step to Taehyung inside their dance practice room.

"How am I supposed to do those things at once..." Taehyung nagged, pouting. Jimin stared at his pout and pinched his cheeks. "You're the one who wanted this."

Taehyung pouted more when he was pinched. "But this is so haaardddd~" (a/n: what's hard? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"You can do it if you practice! Try again. Look at me carefully." He let go of Taehyung's cheeks and once again demonstrated the twirl sincerely, making Taehyung look so uninterested because he's having a hard time. But because he saw through Jimin's sincerity to teach him, he tried to twirl even though he's pretty sure he looked like the air ballon that dances.

Jimin chuckled. "You looked like the squidward meme."

"Shut up." Taehyung pouted once more.

"Okay let's stop for now." Jimin proceeded in drinking water while Taehyung grabbed his phone to see some notifications. Park Chanyeol just texted him.

Baek's ex lol: Hey it's my free day tomorrow so I'm wondering if you can be my company or smth :D

Taehyung looked at Jimin, who looked impossibly hot drinking water. He choked with his thoughts. How dare he think that Jimin looked hot drinking water, he is but he shouldn't think of that. He thought that Jimin will probably get angry again if he went out with someone.

"Chim." Taehyung called him.

Jimin finished the water and was breathless because of the dance which made him look a hundred times more hotter and once again Taehyung shouldn't think of that because he wants to rebuild their friendship and here he was checking out his "friend".

"What?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung's face was flushed and can't think of a word so he just blurt out whatever stuffs that came into his mind. "I like your shirt."

Which is a pretty bad idea because Jimin's just wearing a plain white t-shirt. "Um, thanks?"

Taehyung looked at his phone to distract himself. He shouldn't be like this. He needs to stop thirsting for his friend and focus on his career as soon as possible.

"I'm gonna get back to our dorm now." Taehyung panicked while he grabbed his bag.

"You're not gonna wait for me?" Jimin asked.

"Um, no, I badly want to take a shit now." Taehyung said as an excuse.

"There's a toilet outside though?"

"I prefer to poop at home bye." Taehyung said as he rushed outside, leaving Jimin inside the practice room with his own.

(a/n: short update bc i still haven't think of what te fuck will happen next)