ten

"Wow. You're really stubborn." Jimin looked at Taehyung, who was busy playing video games, with an unsatisfying look. "Do I really need to apologize to you every single day just for you to talk to me?" He added.

"Why does it even bother you? Go talk to Yoongi-hyung if you're bored." Taehyung said in a bored tone.

"But you are my chingu!!!" Jimin pouted. "Nah, just let me play that game with you."

"No. I hate mutiplayers."

"You're really comfortable speaking with me now, don't you think?" Jimin stated. Taehyung glanced at him without stopping pressing the controllers button. "Maybe."

"So...friends?" Jimin smiled awkwardly. Taehyung chuckled,"You look stupid with that kind of smile. Just smile like you normally used to."

"Sorry, because it's been like, a really long time since we met, and...I did my best to be a good friend, even though it ends up pissing you..." Jimin murmured.

Taehyung scoffed and shook his head. "So kissing me and other parts of my body is a way on making someone your friend?"

Jimin didn't answer for a while, and sighed. "You're still angry. Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what happened on both of that days. I know that it hurt your feelings, and I will do everything I can for you to forgive me and—"

"One week of free cheeseburgers and jajangmyeon, you will do my chores for a week and teach me how to dance contempt, how 'bout that?" Taehyung blurted out which made Jimin shocked and speechless.

"That's all?" asked Jimin.

"And we will forget everything you did those days and just focus on our careers, is that okay?"

Jimin showed a sad smile. He needs to forget all the things he did. The kiss. The kiss he didn't manage to control. The kiss that was a result of him looking at Taehyung the way he was not supposed to. The kiss that may ruined their lives. The kiss that is wrong.

"Deal."

10 years ago

The cold breeze swish through the sea of Busan as the seven years old Jimin stroll through the beachside with his mother. It was another beautiful day in their province, everything was peaceful until they heard a child's crying noise.

"What is that?" Jimin's mother asked herself while looking around her surroundings. The young boy also looked around to find where the noise came from, and from the tree near the sea there was a boy with the same age as him crying a pail of tears alone.

"I think we should help him mom." the young Jimin said, his mother nodded and they walked towards the boy. As they come closer, the features of the boy become more distinguishable. He has dark hair and beautiful eyes, his tears were stunning. Everything about him captivated the young Jimin, as an innocent child he is.

Jimin's mother bends a little to reach out the beautiful boy. "Hello there, are you lost?"

The boy looked at them, his face red and wet from crying, and nodded.

"Okay, calm down, we're going to find your parents. Jimin stay here with him, don't go anywhere, you get me?" Jimin's mother commanded and the boy nodded in response.

The woman left hoding her phone talking to the police while Jimin glanced at the boy who already seemed to calm down a bit. "How did you got lost?" Jimin asked.

"It happened really fast, my mum and I were walking  through a field when she met her friend and she said hi and I saw a yellow butterfly and it was so cute and I followed it to see whether it's going back to its family until I got here in the beach and  I don't see my mom and the butterfly was eaten by a bird and—"