Part 1: Misaki?

Note: I do not own Junjou Romantica, this is just a fanfic.
I hope that you enjoy :)

Misaki Pov:

"Ehh?" The sound left my mouth as I felt strong arms wrap around me while I'm cooking. "Mmmmisakii." Murmured the man behind me.
"BAKA Usagi-san!" I shouted while blushing. "You shouldn't hug when they are cooking!" Usagi-san laughed and kissed me on my cheek to tease me. "S-stop.. You are going to get burned someday BAKA!" I said while dodging him. My heart was pounding fast..

Can't he stop? Not that I don't like i... WAAH no, no he has to stop right?

I went back to the furnace to check on the rice and the salmon. The smell was really good. Usagi-san stopped chasing me and he actually started working on his manuscript. Miracles do happen I guess. While I was smiling at my lover I suddenly felt really dizzy. The room started to tumble and my head.. What's happening? "U-Usagi.. san.." I whispered before entering the darkness.

Usagi Akihiko Pov:

My Misaki is cooking something delicious again. I have to hug him.
I walked to the kitchen leaving
Suzuki-chan behind. (Suzuki is his gigantic teddybear ^ - ^)
"Ehh?" He said while I wrapped my arms around my Misaki. He's too cute for his own good...
"Mmmmisakii.." I murmured in his ear. His blushing face statisfied me.
"BAKA Usagi-san!" My Misaki shouted at me. "You shouldn't hug people when they are cooking!" I can't help but to laugh at this. I know that he likes it.
Maybe I should tease him more? I do have to fill up on Misaki..
I kissed him on the cheek only to find him cringe as he tries to dodge me.
"S-stop.. You are going to get burned someday!" He shouted with an adorable look on his face. He starts to continue cooking so I decided to work on my manuscript. I don't want that devil named Aikawa to storm in again...
An uneasy feeling made me shiver.

Something's off, is it Misaki?

I turn around only to see my Misaki trembling. "U-Usagi...san.." He wispered while falling towards te ground. My eyes widened at my unconsious lover. "MISAKI?" I shouted at him and tried to get a reaction out of him. What's wrong.. "Misaki.."

Welll I hope that you liked my first chapter even though it was pretty short, sorryy! Next chapter will be longer I promise :)
See you guys in the next chapter! Chiaooo ^ - ^