Part 3: Baka Usagi-san

Note: I do not own junjou romantica!!! Kami does (≧∇≦)
I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Misaki pov:

I could tell that I had slept for a long time by the feeling I had when I opened my eyes. Usagi-san was looking right at me with his purple gaze. A shiver went down my spine just looking at these eyes.. I don't know how long I have been sleeping but Usagi-san probably stayed with me the whole entire time..
"Baka Usagi-san.." I said. My voice sounds so weird, like I haven't used it for a few days. Just thinking about how long I have been in the hospital makes me feel sad.

I'm sorry for causing you trouble! Again...

Tears formed in my eyes and I looked away from Usagi-san. I really don't want to bother you..
"Misaki what's wrong? Are you in pain?" Usagi-san said quickly. He cupped my face in his hands forcing me to look at him. His purple gaze made my heart skip a beat. The heart monitor even showed it..

Heeee.. Why is there a heart monitor? Why did it show that my heart skipped a beat WHY? I'm so embaraced! I need to hide quick..

I grabbed my pillow and hid my face underneath it so BAKA Usagi-san will not see it. "BAKA!" I screamed.
"Misaki, what are you doing?" Usagi asked confused. A laughter in the corner of the room caught my attention. It was nii-san..
Usagi-san was sitting on top of me and nii-san is in the room... This is the worst day of my life.

Usagi pov:

Why is Misaki acting like this? I try to remove the pillow which my lover is using to hide his cute little face. Is he embarrased? But why is he? Dokter Kusama and Takahiro are still in the room and I'm sitting on top of Misaki, is that why? But this isn't even weird I don't understand. I pushed the pillow to the side and looked at the cute boy underneath me. "Misaki, I can finally see your eyes again after three whole days and then you try to hide them from me, are you planning on killing me?" I said teasingly causing his face to turn even more red. He looks like a strawberrie.. Can I eat him now?
I bring my face closer towards my Misaki and kissed him on his cheek. His reaction was priceless.
"EEEH? BAKA BAKA BAKA!" He screamed trying to escape from me. Why are Takahiro and Kusama still here? Leave, I need to fill up on my Misaki! "Mister Usami, I'm sorry for interrupting you but I need to do a few tests on Misaki to see when he can go home. So if you and Takahiro will be so kind to leave for a few minutes I promise that I will be quick." Dokter Kusama asked with a smile.
"No." I answered, why does he wants to keep Misaki away from me? I can finally "talk" to him again..
"Usagi-san!" My cute little lover yelled at me. "Fine, but no longer than 5 minutes!" I yelled back and left the room. So annoying, why do I have to wait so long to fill up on my Misaki? I'm almost out and I'm starting to get depressed. Stupid hospitals..

Welll, that was it for this chapter! I know that it has been very long since I have posted anything and I'm really sorry! I have been very busy but I have finally found some time.. In the middle of the night >~< but it was worth it. The chapter is probably terrible because I'm really tired so I'm sorry, again! Next chapter will be better I hope. I'm still learning how to write because it's just my second story. The first 1 is also unfinished and is called Unexpected. It would mean a lot to me if you guys checked it out!
Thanks for reading this chapter and see you soon! Chiaoo ^ - ^