Part 7: Toys and teddybears

Banana

Misaki pov:

It has been a week since they fixed my brain. People helped me with my speaking issues and according to them it's way better already. I didn't seem to do anything wrong while walking and they were very relieved with that. Usagi didn't leave the hospital once, he must really care about me... I also figured out that I was a boy. How could I have forgotten which gender I had?! Did I really needed to go to the girls bathroom for that.. I'm so ashamed even though it was days ago! Onii-chan visited me a couple times too, he surely is the best brother ever! There also was that nice but scary women, Aikawa? She yelled at Usagi-san for his manuscripts and then asked me how I felt. I have never seen something like that, she went from demon-mode to sweet angel-mode.. Well whatever, she brought me cookies!
Sadly no memories have returned. I don't know anything about my past and when I asked about my parents onii-chan just shook his head and avoided the subject ever since. I think that they are dead..

Finally the day that I could go home has come. Usagi-san said that I lived with him so I'm very curious to see what it looks like! "Misaki, are you coming?" The silver haired man asked. I nodded and followed him outside towards a flashy red sportscar. Is that really his car?! I quickly found out because he opened it and told me to get inside.
After a while we arrived at the house. At first I couldn't believe my eyes, it is so big! I wonder who cleans this place...
I looked around and I noticed a gigantic bear on the couch. I know it from somewhere, like it saved me from a beast a couple of times..

A beast called usagi..

The small memory made me laugh and I decided to explore the house even more, hoping to get more of my memory back. And I looked around, didn't open a door because I couldn't help but to think about suffocating in a pile of bears when I looked at it. After a while I entered a room..

What the...

Toys, toys everywhere.. And don't even get started on the teddybears! What's wrong with this guy.. But it feels familiar like it belongs this way. While I stood there amused by what I saw two large and cold hands wrapped around me. It made me shidder and feel warm. "Misaki, welcome home." Usagi wispered in my ear, it tickled and made me chuckle. He picked me up and laid me on the oversized bed. "We have some catching up to do... And I need to refill on Misaki." The man with the purple gaze whispered.

Onii-chan, the beast caught me!

Hellooo! I'm sorry for the short chapter but I need your opinion on something. I can continue next story with a lemon >~< or I can skip that part and continue without one..
It's gonna be my first time writing one if I even goint to do it 0~0
Anyways, thanks for reading!
Chiaoo