Part 11: Uke!Usagi

[SMUT WARNING]

^ that's the best thing to see before you start reading a chapter isn't it? Gehehe

3th person pov:

The older man gasped as his lovers fingers trailed over his already undressed upper body.

"Misaki, are you sure that you want to do this?" Usagi asked getting shivers all over his body. He didn't want Misaki to say no. He wants it, he needs it..

Misaki laughed nervously but quickly removed usagi's belt. His hands were shaking but he couldn't stop now, he made a promise after all.

Usagi's belt flew around the room and his pants followed soon after exposing the huge tent in Usagi's underwear.
Misaki started to rub the elders thighs and moved closer to the middle with every rub.

"M-misaki, stop t-teasing." Usagi moaned. His chest moved up and down quickly and his heart beated like it was running a marathon. 'How can this boy get such a reaction out of me?' He thought to himself.

Misaki took of his own shirt and pants and continued to pleasure the elder. He kept quiet for a long time and looked really concentrated, but looking at the blush on his face you knew how embarassed he was.

A loud moan left Usagi's mouth as Misaki finally reached the bulge. The boy smirked and seemed to enjoy the fact that the tables were turned for this round.

With a swift move Usagi's last piece of clothing was thrown next to the couch and Misaki blushed at seeing his exposed lover. He quickly recovered and moved his head down, taking his lovers member in his mouth.

"Mwhh..Misahke.." The elder gasped not being able to speak because of the pleasure the emerald gazed boy gave him. Misaki's tongue licked around the shaft and he started to move his head up and down.

"W-wait!" Usagi yelped while grabbing the edges of the couch. Misaki ignored his lover and bobbed his head faster. A shiver went through Usagi's whole body and he came soon after into the boys mouth.

Misaki gulped the liquid down and a few drips dripped down his chin. "Y-you swallowed.." Usagi said totally shocked. The boy laughed and licked three of his fingers. The elder flinched knowing what was about to happen.

The smirk on Misaki's face grew bigger and bigger as he pushed one of his fingers inside of his lover. His lover moaned loudly and sweat became visible on his hot well build body.

The second and third finger followed soon after and Misaki started to stretch his lovers entrance out. A tear left Usagi's eye and an already visible blush became even more crimson than it already was.

"Haa-hh.. Misa..ki" Usagi was at his limits and was about to turn the boy around. Holding back was so hard if his emerald gazed lover acted like this, but he had to. Misaki would be sad if he had to be the uke again.

After stretching his lover he removed his underwear and placed his member at the entrance. "Ready?" He asked making sure Usagi was okay with it. "As ready as can be." Usagi said with a smirk.

The boy trusted in slowly feeling Usagi tighten around him. "Haa.. Dear god wait!" The elder yelped out in pain. The last time he was the bottom was a long time ago after all. And that was when Hiroki and he... For Takahiro..

Usagi shook his head not wanting to think about it. He found someone way better than Takahiro and that person was dominating him right now, what was a fucking miracle after all.

Misaki reached his limit and couldn't hold back anymore. Sweat drips off his face as he whispered a sorry to his lover and quickly trusted in and out.

"MISAKI..ahh ha" Usagi gasped in pain and pleasure as Misaki reached his sweet spot. The elder arched his back as the pain drifted off and the pleasure became almost unbearable.

"I l-love you M-Misaki." He moaned. His nails scratched over Misaki's back.
Purple eyes met emerald ones and Usagi was shocked at how determined and dominating they were looking.

Misaki moved down to kiss his lover. It went from passionate to rough quickly and the youngers tongue soon was exploring Usagi's mouth.

Usagi closed his eyes and breathed heavily while his lover pounded in to him. His body trembled and shivered since he was close to reaching his climax.

With one more trust Usagi came all over his body and he tightened around Misaki making the boy moan. "U-usagi.." He called out before reaching his climax. He pulled out and rested on top of Usagi's chest. Loud breaths escaped his mouth.

The elder was still overwhelmed with what just happened and didn't notice Misaki falling asleep untill he heared cute snores coming from him. He chuckled and brushed his hand trough the boy's hair.

"I love you Misaki, I really do." He whispered before falling asleep too. Little did he know that he isn't going to be able to walk the next day and that Misaki was going to make fun of him because of that.

Badass Misaki..

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter :)
Writing smut for the second time is way less embarassing than the first time xD
Well anyways Chiaoo guys c: