Part 8: I love you, Usagi-san

Hiyaaa I decided to make a lemon.. I AM SO SORRY IF IT'S BAD T^T
This is my first time writing one so it wil not be that good. I hope you like this chapter anyways!

[SMUT WARNING]

Usagi pov:

I followed my little lover around the house and watched him enter our bedroom. His eyes widened at seeing all the toys. A small smile appeared on his face.

He looks so cute...

I couldn't help but to hug the boy. He shiddered at my touch and a blush krept on his precious face.

"Misaki, welcome home." I whispered in his ear. He chuckled in the cutest way at feeling my breath. I can't hold back, it has been too long..

My cute little Misaki gasps as I pin him down on our bed. Just to tease him more I lift my mouth up to his ear.

"We have some catching up to do, and I need to refill on Misaki." My purple gaze met his gorgeous green one.

"I love you Misaki." The boy underneath me blushed like he always does. I'm glad, even though he lost most of his memory he acts the same around me like he always does. He drives me crazy.

I leaned in and kissed him, starting slowly but quickly making it rougher and more passionate. He moans and breaks the kiss to turn his strawberrie-like face away.

"Look at me." I tell him while lifting his shirt up. He gasps as I caress his belly with my cold hand slowly moving up and kissing him. It seemed fun to me to attack his neck with kisses so I did, making him moan as I find his sweet spot.

"U-usagi.." The boy started. He moved his trembling hands up to my blousse and unbuttoned it. I smirked when he failed doing so and removed it myself. While looking back at the younger one I notice him drooling while staring.

"Mmmisaki." I murmured, making his face heat up even more. My hand stopped exploring his chest and decided to peek underneath the boys pants. I slid his pants off and started to rub his hips avoiding the middle spot to drive him crazy.

"Ah..Us-sagii-san," he moaned loudly. "Please.." I smirk and decided to tease the boy even more. "Yes Misaki?" I ask. His face turned a crimson red and he tried to escape my grip. "Just tell me, Misaki."

"S-stop teasing.. Please." My emerald eyed lover whispered. He opened his eyes and looked at me like a puppy making my heart skip a beat. The already big bulge in my pants grew even more. I can't hold back..

I need.. I want,

Misaki pov:

"S-stop teasing.. Please." I whispered and looked at Usagi-san as cute as possible. I feel like I'm failing him because I forgot what I usually did in situations like these.

It's weird.. I don't remember Usagi all that much but still, I love him very much.

I look down ashamed of my thoughts and accidentally look at Usagi's pants, noticing a big bulge. My face heats up. Quickly after Usagi stopped rubbing my thights as I asked and moves his hands closer to the middle.

"Haa..ahh Usagi!" A moan escaped my troath and I wrapped my arms around Usagi. He strokes my member and I moaned loudly. I accidentally dug my nails in his back.

"S-sorry" I said and looked away in shame but Usagi cupped my face and started to kiss me wildly. He nibbles on my lip begging for an entrance, which I gave him and he started to explore my mouth with his tongue.

"Mmisaki.." He moaned. Him saying my name like that drives me insane. Only if he knew how much it did to me.

Usagi.. I can't hold back any longer

Thirt person pov:

The gray haired man broke the kiss and started to suck on the ear of the younger one. Misaki purred at the touch of his lover and traced the lines of Usagi's chest.

"Misaki, I love you. I love you.." The silver haired man repeated over and over again. After all, it needed to be said a lot to show that he really means it. Misaki chuckled at his lovers stupidity and gave the man a peck on the lips.

Usagi flinched. Misaki never kissed him, he was too shy to do so..
The bulge in his pants started to hurt so he quickly unbuckled his pants and slit them off. Immediately slipping Misaki's last piece of clothing off too, exposing the youngers member.

"No..ahh Usagi, wai..HAA!" The boy moaned as his older lover took his member in his mouth, bobbing up and down. Misaki gasped for air and held the silky silver hair of his lover. Quickly reaching his climax.

"Stoh..p, I'm going to cum.." Misaki moaned but Usagi ignored him and kept sucking him off. The younger soon reached his climax and the warm liquid dripped out of Usagi's mouth.

[a/n] This is so awkward ;-;

Purple eyes met emerald green ones asking for more. The elder sucked on his finger and pushed one of them in Misaki's entrance. The boy moaned and  grabbed the bed sheets. Another moan escaped his troath as another finger went in.

"Does it hurt?" Usagi asked as he started to move his fingers. Misaki moaned in response and gasped when a thirt finger slipped in. A tear escaped from his emerals eyes.

The pain.. The pleasure, it's driving me crazy...

The boy thought while Usagi removed his own underwear, exposing his trobbing member. He moved all three of his fingers untill he was sure his little lover was ready.

"Misaki, can I?" Usagi asked. Misaki nodded and gasped for air as Usagi slowly trusted inside of him. The younger arched his back as Usagi found his sensitive spot.

Usagi started to breathe heavily and trusted fast in and out of his lover who was seeing stars of joy and pleasure. The pain the younger had lessened and made place for more and more amazing feelings.

"Hahh.. Ahh.." Misaki moaned and he closed his eyes. Usagi purred, "Open your eyes Misaki, I want to see them." He begged as he grinded against the boy who opened his eyes immediately after. His eyes begged for more and Usagi trusted even faster in and out of Misaki.

The silver haired man moaned and reached his climax just after Misaki did too. They both gasped for air. Usagi laid down next to Misaki and wrapped his arm around his lover.

"Usagi, even though I can't remember much I still love you so much." The boy whispered before he fell asleep. Usagi widened his eyes not believing what he just heared. Misaki never said I love you. He thought that he had to die before he could hear his lover say such precious words to him.

Usagi smiled and closed his purple eyes, falling asleep soon after. Completely forgetting about his teddybear Suzuki-chan who was still laying on the couch. But why would he need Suzuki if he had Misaki?

I AM FINALLY DONEE, ERRMAGEERWD this was really awkward \(////)\
But you guys are worth it! Ohh and I made this chapter extra long because my last few chapters were pretty short. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
See ya later my lovely reader-chans!
Chiaoo ( ' ' )