I am appointed by a Billionaire to be his Heir's Girlfriend 32

• Dedicated to every reader who have read until this very chapter

Author's note: Hi, since it's my 18th birthday yesterday, I uploaded this as a treat. :) Gimme some comments, okay? :)

***

Athena Vanderbilt POV          

                  Finally and fortunately, I came back to my senses.

                “Stop the damn car, Nathaniel! Take me back there!” I yelled at him. I stomped my foot in frustration.

                He just laughed. I gritted my teeth, wondering how he dare laugh at a time like this.

                “Look, we have school tomorrow! Besides, Chloe is in the hospital!” I shouted.

                “Take the yelling down a notch, warden. We’re in the middle of the road.  Dan is there for her. I’m sure he’ll take care of her matters.” Nate said. He began humming a tune. Seriously? Humming???

                “Ugh. I left my phone there.” I hissed at him, my temper raging.

                “Even better,” he said brightly, and then he tossed his phone at me,” Here, call her through your phone.”

                I caught it and dialed my number. It took only one ring.

                “Athena! You okay?” Chloe immediately asked.

                “That’s a hard question. I’m being kidnapped.” I told her.

                I heard her chuckle, “You’ll be okay then.”

                I rolled my eyes, “You’ll be okay on your own?”

                “Yeah, besides Dan is here. He’ll help me with the discharge paperwork tomorrow.” she explained.

                “Okay, good thing he’s there. I got to go now.” I said.

                “Don’t act rashly, Athena, okay? Bye.” She said and then she hung up.

                Right. I tossed his phone back at him.

                “Let’s get this straight. Where on earth are you taking me?”I asked him, arms folded and eyebrows raised.

                He pointed ahead and I looked. My eyes widened.

                “Why on earth are you taking me to your home?!” I bellowed.

                He didn’t answer. He took the car to park. He got out and scooped me up again in this bridal style kind of lift. Then we took the elevator that will lead to his penthouse.

                Good thing it’s late already so the elevator was empty. I hadn’t suffered embarrassment.

                He only put me down when we finally reached his room. He strictly emphasized I’m not to leave his room. He left the room. I remained standing, my temper almost reaching its limit.

                “Want a shower first?” he said, coming back to the room. He was holding some clothes. Yep. A girl’s pajamas and undergarments. I stared at him. Where did he get those?!