Chapter One: I Know Your Secret

FIRST BXB STORY REALLY EXCITED PLEASE COMMENT.... GIVE IT A TRY GUYS. NEVER WRITTEN THIS TYPE OF BOOK BEOFRE

"Push back" he growls lowly, Possessively . I cant its literally to much for my body to handle. I whimper as his hand tightens on my hips.

"what the fuck did I say Andy" he slaps my ass hard.

"p-push b-back" I moan.

"And what the fuck are you not doing. Do you need daddy to help you?" I refuse to call him daddy. I don't even call my father that. I nod my head quickly because I don't want to anger him further. He pulls his huge dick back out of me and when he rams back in I scream. He hits my prostate dead on and  I cant help but cry out at the fullness of him. My holes so small and he's so big. I feel like I'm getting ripped apart. My stomach sizzles and I groan as I feel myself tighten.

"don't you fucking dare!"

"please..." I whimper. Oh god it's coming!

"Ask me" he growls roughy fucking my tight hole.

"c-can I c-cum" he grabs a fist full of my hair and I cry out at the slight sting and spark of pleasure that serge's threw me. I know what he wants but I don't want to say it. He slaps my ass hard and I whimper. This time much harder.

"Ask properly" he grunts giving me rough deep thrust.

" p-please daddy let me c-cum" I whimper.

"Cum for me baby" and thats exactly what I do I let go around him screwing my eyes shut tightly. my load messing up my sheets. he follows after collapssing his body down on me. I gasp for air, helplessly being crushed by his massive body. He pulls out casung me to gasp in pain. His eyes flicker to mine causing me to glup. fuck hes sexy.

"I'm not done with you yet" he climbs back on top of my small frame kissing down my neck over my nipples and down to my hip bone, sucking lightly. I moan as his soft lips cause my skin to burn. He kisses under my belly button. His hot mouth creates a tight seal around my....oh...

I jump awake only to get slapped hard. I screech as Jace doubles over in laughter. He does this all the time. I mean honestly, scaring me awake must get boiring. I narrow my eyes at him hitting him pathetically against his chest.

"Stop doing that!" I shout pushing my dirty blonde hair that could pass as brown back. I'm a sweating mess. I'm actally glad hes laughing so hard, he doesnt see my errection after my oh so wet dream.

"wake up dipshit. I would of let you sleep longer but you were moaning and well... I didn't want to hear that. get dressed your going to make us late,and we will leave you" we? I look around my room and when my eyes land on the sex god figure in the doorway I practically faint. he's wearing a tight white t shirt with black jeans and black timbs he has big feet. his eyes are a bright grey and his lips are a perfect shape. his stubble is cut to perfecten and his hair is one to be envied.

"Damien did you see that I wonder who the lucky lady is" of course my idiot brother is  still laughing. I look up at him hopping he didn't see a thing and wont comment.

oh god! Jace  said I was moaning! please tell me it wasn't Damien's  name.

"no, but you should really work out your daddy issues. you were moaning and groaning about it" he gumbles scratching the back of his head. and just like that, I loose  my voice. it happenes every time I'm around him. It was worse the first time we met...

"Hey Andy get down here" I was in the middle of playing mind craft. I roll my eyes throwing my controller down on the bed. He better not be calling me for something stupid. Last time it was because he wanted me to count how many marshmallows he could fit in his mouth. I slowly make my way downstairs to the kitchen.