Chapter Five: Drunk Fish

Enjoy guys ❤️❤️❤️👏🏽👏🏽

Andy's pov

The next morning I barrel down the stairs to the kitchen. Turning on the kettle for coffee. I'm not going to think about last night. For the simple fact that I don't know what to think about first. I could start with the nightmare itself or the fact that I woke up with Damien on top of me. I can't believe it. One of my most frequent dreams happened in reality. I wish I was fully operational when it happened. Who am I kidding I'm a bottom. Him on top of me felt so good.

"Andy turn the kettle off" I jump spinning around to Damien walking in with a towel wrapped around his waist. I switch it off grabbing my cup and pouring the hot water inside. I mentally scream when the boiling water splashes against my skin. He takes notice and grabs my hand, turning on the pipe he runs my hand under the cold water.

"T-thank you"

"Don't Thank me, it's still going to hurt. Put some toothpaste on it"

"No it's fine"

"I wasn't asking" his voice radiating dominance. I nod my head pulling my hands away to wipe them off.

"About last night—"

"I-I'm sorry if I w-woke you"

"It's fine, what happened in your nightmare?"

"I don't want to talk about it"

"I know that but I want to help"

"Why do you care?" he grabs my shoulder forcing me to look at him.

"Your my friend"

"I-I am?"

"Of course you are? I do care about you Andy" I just stare at him. He cares about me?

"L-look I-i have some home w-work I have to f-finish. I'll stay out of the way when your f-friends come"

"I told you, you don't have to stay in your room. It's your house remember? Your more then welcome to roam about and be with the crowd. It's only a few people" I shrug my shoulders grabbing my mug and rushing out the kitchen.

Once in my room I plug in my headphones blasting music. I start to rearrange my closet. I do this every two months or so. Moving all the clothes I don't wear to the front of my closest. It makes me realize how much clothes I have, therefore I don't need to spend money on buying more.

I manage to move my bed to the opposite side and move my dresser and my game sole collection. Plugging out my headphones I'm confused when I hear the blasting of music. Glancing at the clock I now notice it's nine o'clock. I guess Damien's guest are here. Jeez I've been in my room all day.

I could go down and say hello. But I don't really do well with crowds. But it's good to mingle. Bitting my lip. I unlock my door and creep down the hallway. This is no get together. This is a party! There's more then fifty people here. Drunk people to be exact. The neighbors might call the police about this! Pushing past people I get down the stairs to be grabbed by some drunk girl whose using me as someone to lean on.

"Your cute. What's yourrrr name?" She slurs and hiccups at the end. I move her hands pushing her off me, leaning her against to wall.