Chapter Two: Vacation?

Damien POV

He stares at me dumbfounded and I can't help the chuckle that escapes my lips. It was obvious to me, I don't know how his brother doesn't notice. His mouth is wide open and I almost make a joke about shoving a dick in there but I think that would make him more uncomfortable. Even though you like his discomfort. He continues to stare at me and I roll my eyes.

"I'm no homophobe, you secret is safe with me"

"But how did you know!" He cries loudly slapping his forehead.

"You seem to only have a perfect sentence when your yelling. And I knew from the first day I met you" I snap, Irritated that my ears are ringing from his screech.

"B-but how?" He whimpers.

"The whole time your brother was talking you were starring at my towel, either your really into that fabric or you wanted to see my dick"

"I was not! That was my towel. That's all"

"Or the time I helped fix your brothers dirt bike and you were staring at my ass" I raises a brow.

"I was trying to figure out if you could get that oil stain out. It was all over your ass" he says matter of factly.

I roll my eyes "even if those are examples aren't good enough you all ready admitted it so don't try to lie now Andy"

"Y-you can't tell anyone. Especially not my brother. He hates gays." I frown starring at my fingers. That must suck. Not being able to be the real him because he might get judged for it. Especially by the ones who are supposed to love him no matter what.

"Like I said your secret is safe with me. But that doesn't mean you start acting all girly around me."

"I'm not that gay" he snaps.

"Right" I nod continuing to stare at the road.

"You don't look at me differently do you?" He peaks up to look at me, a frown tugging at his lips.

"No your still the same weird kid who stays in his room all day and eats the Oreo cream and puts the cookie back" I'm not that cruel. Jeez. I'm glad to know he thinks high of me. He pouts and I can't help but think how cute he is. Although I'm straight I think Andy is adorable in a little kid kind of way I mean he still looks like he's twelve.

He peaks up at me but shifts his eyes once I look at him.

"What?"

"N-nothing" he stutters. I arch a brow and he sighs.

"I just c-can't believe y-you knew" he sighs. He must have been really been trying to keep it a secret. I shrug, Pulling into the parking space at the school. He gets out awkwardly and I follow after him. Before I get the chance to speak Jenna comes up to me kissing my roughly. The kiss surprises me but I still kiss her back. Her perfect breast rubbing against my chest. She pulls away pulling at my bottom lip.

"I've missed you" she grins. I peck her lips smirking back. shes not my girlfirend, just a hot piece of ass I fuck from time to time.

"I saw you yesterday" I look at her strangely. I hope she doesn't get attached. I don't do relationships.

"That's long enough, how about we go back to my dorm amd I show you how much I missed you?"

"lead the way" I look back to tell andy I'll  see him later but hes gone, out of site. man that boy is weird. I do hope he tells his brother. I know how honophobic he can be but Andy's still his brother at the end of the day.