Chapter Three: peanuts.

Well comment and vote really want to know what you think

Once my brother and Damien head upstairs I sink to the floor buried in my own thoughts. I don't want Damien to spend the week here. Its not because I don't want him near me its just I know how I react around him. Its bad enough being gay in a homophobic household but its even worse being head over heels for a straight person who you know for a fact is one hundred percent straight.

A loud beeping takes me out my thoughts and its then I realize the washing machine is done. Standing to my feet I fix my towel and make my way to the laundry room. placing my wet clothes in the dryer I head to the kitchen for something to eat. I don't understand why my brother puts everything on the top shelf. I mean honeslty who the hell is that tall. I tip up on my tippy toes slapping the jar of peanut butter down from the shelf. With my terrible reflexes it crashes down on the counter.

"stupid" I mumble to myself.

"more like clumspy" I jump at the deep voice behind me. whipping my body around I freeze when I come face to face with Damien. More like face to chest, hes so fucking tall. And sexy and hot and just... perfect. He's so close I can smell his cologne and just his earthly smell.  How I would love to smell that forever.

"h-how long h-have you been there?" I gulp.

"not long, I came into the kitchen for something to drink and fresh air. If I hear your brother talk about how hard hes going to fuck Amy again I'm going to kick his ass" he rolls his eyes. I nod my head walking to the draw to get a spoon. Propping myself up I dunk my spoon inside the jar shoving it into my mouth.

"I really am sorry for making you walk home in the rain"

"that hickey says other wise" I snap. Wow did I just say that! Well aren't you jealous

He clears his throat taking a spoon for himself and dunking it in the peanut butter as well. I watch the spoon travel to his plump pink lips to his mouth. His tongue darts out to lick his before opening to except the creamy goodness. I cound imagine that tongue giving me soft sweet licks down my stomach. I moan softly at the thought causing his eyes to shoot to mine.

"this is really good" I smile embarrassed shoving more into my mouth.

"jesus how much can you take?" its now I realize it spilling over the sides of my mouth. I gulp it down whipping my mouth of. To answer your question I'm pretty sure I can't take all of you but I can sure as hell try... That's not what he meant!

"s-sorry"

"its cool, so is there anything you like to do that I should know before we start the babysitting"

"I am not a baby! Therefore you are not babysitting me!"

"you are a baby" he laughs showing me a perfect set of all white teeth.

"no I'm not! I'm old enough to drive and I'm old enough to go out alone without the police asking me where my parents are and I'm old enough to fuck!" did you just say that!

"oh really? And who have you been fucking?" He crosses his arms over his muscular chest. God bless those muscles.

"n-no one i-I mean-"

"so someones been fucking you?" he smirks.

"I'm not a bottom, what makes you think im a bottom?"

"bottom what?" we both turn our heads to look at my brother.

"I think that Andy is at the bottom of the food chain but he swears hes above the bears" my heart leaps into my throat. I always knew Damien was a good person he could've ratted me out but he didn't he lied for me.

"because I am" I huff folding my arms tightly over my chest. He flickers his eyes to mine winking. Telling me he's god my back. I blush beat red nodding my head slightly.

"who cares, I'm done packing first thing in the morning I want you to drive me to the airport"

"why am I doing this again?" He groans. That's a sexy sound.

"because your my bestfriend and I promise to bring you back something" he beams.

"right... sure. If I'm driving you early in the morning then I have to go home  and pack a bag, I'll see you guys later" he sucks the rest of the peanut butter off the spoon droping it in the sink. I could picture those lips around my...

"ANDY!"

"WHAT!" I jump, cluching my chest in fear. Did I say what I was thinking out loud?

"get the machine it keeps beeping you moron"

After I fold and put my clothes away I lock my bedroom door. Plopping up in the bed I lay my head back against the head board. What am I going to do this week. I honestly have no life.

I decide to curl with my pillow but Damien's face comes to mine instead. I then get a thought. Something I haven't don't in years, okay months. I sit up in bed pulling down my boxers and grabbing my dick. Concentrating hard I imagine Damien's mouth around my pulsing tip. Me watching my cock disappear into his mouth. My hand starts to move faster and I can't help the moans that escape me. Cursing under my breath I go faster. Fuck! This feels amazing. Is this how it would feel with him? Fuck no. It would feel better. So much better! My eyes roll in the back of my head and my legs stiffen as I cum all over my fingers and chest. Breathing heavy I sink down on my bed with relief. A loud knock on my door causes me to jump up.

"Y-yes!"

"Dude did you just masturbate?"

"No!" I scream. Was I that loud? Seconds later I can hear my brother howling to the moon. Great. He isn't going to let this one die down anytime soon.

"Go away!" I throw my pillow at the door hoping somehow it would hurt him from the outside.

"Sure nut buster! That's you new name from now on. Nut buster!" He's honestly dying right now. I know he didn't see me doing it but it's still embarrassing. I can't even say that he does it to because he has a girlfriend to get that relief from. I get up walking to the bathroom to take a shower. Hopefully I slip and kill myself. But now that I think of it. I'm happy he's leaving. For a whole week I won't be tortured by him.

But Damien will be torturing you without even knowing it....

Does this book suck? I really want to know.