Chapter 5

Sorry for such a late update. I hope you guys enjoy this new chapter. I'm loving all of the reads and votes. Please keep reading. Like I said I'm sorry for such a late update :(. Well on a better note I'm trying out for the school soccer team soo good luck to mee!!

"So can someone explain to me why Emily is crying over Alison?" Hanna questions breaking the silence.

"Hanna!" Spencer yells looking over at Emily who is silently crying over her ex girlfriend. "Emily is in love with Alison, we need to help her through this not criticize her relationships."

The group of friends are sitting at the Brew talking about Emily's relationship with Alison. Hanna and Spencer were friends with Alison when they were highschool, but in their senior year the trio of friends fell apart. Evently Hanna and Spencer came back together adding Emily and Aria into the mix during their college years. "So what's going on exactly with Alison?" Hanna couldn't help, but ask.

"She is married." Emily whispers feeling another pain to her heart. "She lied to me." she repeats it again. "She lied to me. I can't believe the love of my life lied to me over something so... serious."

"Its okay, Em. We have-." Hanna starts to say.

"No." Emily cuts off before elaborating to her sentence. "Its not okay. Alison lied to me about being married to another person. I know in highschool Alison lied, but I thought that went away. I was wrong, I was kidding myself."

The brunette starts laughing realizing how stupid she was to fall for someone who could tell a lie while sleeping. "I need to talk to her. Have her explain to me exactly why she did this to me."

Emily stands up ready to go only for Spencer to put her hands on her shoulders trying to bring her back down into a sitting position. "Wa-wait, Emily you can't go talk to her right now. You need to call down first. I don't want you to say something you may regret later."

"I'm fine Spencer. Let me go." Emily harshly let's out pushing her hands off of her shoulders and stomping her way out of the brew. The girls sigh feeling a sudden sadness pain their hearts. They hated seeing her this way. This was the first time Emily has ever fell in love and it so happened to be with the wrong person. Spence knew from experience that love can make you do some dumb things.
.................
A knock echoes throughout the house. A puzzled expression comes onto Alison's face. She wasn't expecting anybody to drop by today. Her eyes went from the door to her daughter, Gracie, who was eating cut up pieces of Granny Smith apple. The blonde sighs strolling over to the door peering between the blinds to see a fuming brunette. Alison gulps. "Emily?" she inquires ajaring the door not letting her see the little girl who was a couple of feet away.

"Hi." The brunette lets like venom. Alison knew that she was at fault, but felt like if Emily would have waited for the explanation that they would be at a better place right now. "I need to know. Why? I know that I said we are over, but I can't move on unless I have the explanation at hand."

"Fine." Alison sighs pushing the door open completely showing off the little blonde girl who was now on the floor playing with her dolls. The brunette's eye enlarge as she watched from afar, the girl play nicely with her toys. "Gracie, come here a second?"

The little girl stood up brushing out the wrinkles in her dress and fixing her hair that was very wavy. She raced over and stood in front of her mother. "Gracie, this is mommy's friend Emily. Emily this is Gracie my daughter."

Emily smiles at the little girl. "It's so nice to meet you Gracie."

Gracie's big, blue eyes have a tiny sparkle in them after that compliment. "Thanks." she shyly accepts with a giant smile. She folded her hands together twirling around a bit showing off her fashionable dress she had picked out for easter last year.

"Okay you can go now."

Gracie waves to Emily before running off to play with her toys again. The brunette couldn't help, but gulp at this point. No words were coming out of her mouth. Alison was married and had a daughter. Why would she go out with me then? Emily had many questions racing through her mind and planned to answer them before she saw the moon again. "Can we talk in the other room, please." Alison begs reaching out to grab ahold of Emily's arm so gently. Always so gently.

"Sure." she simply answers following the blonde into an empty room that only contained a desk with some papers stacked on top of it. She folded her hands when she got into the room, arching her eyebrow upward.

"Emily." she starts off stepping forward closer to her. "I have never fallen in love with someone until I met you. I met Lorenzo in highschool before I knew what I was. He had helped me so much that I couldn't just leave him, so I decides to stick with him. I was going to break up with him until I found out I was pregnant. When I told him he was excited and drop down on one knee. I said yes wanting that fairytale ending. As soon as the wedding was over I knew I made a mistake, but I was going to live with it because I didn't want to be a divorced 21 year old mom."

"Our marriage went bad fast, when I met you that one day in college I knew there was something between us. I was selfish and decided to explore even if it met that feelings could possibly grow between us. I wasn't suppose to fall in love with you." Alison stops. She couldn't talk anymore her heart was pounding so fast. She had never really released her inner feelings like this before. She was new at this.

"Did you?" Emily inquires during the pause. "Fall in love with me?"

"Of course." Alison answers back with a smile plastered across her face. "After I fell in love with you I wanted to do everything in my power to keep you and I knew if I left Lorenzo telling him that I was unfaithful. I thought-t he was going to try and take Gracie away from me."

A tear falls down her face. The blonde couldn't even imagine her life without her little mini Alison. She loves every piece of that girl and would make sure to keep her. Even if she had to end the relationship with Emily in the process. Well that's what she would have said at the beginning of her relationship with the brunette, but now she loves Emily and Gracie about the same. She couldn't pick now. "So I kept it from him. After a while I thought my plan was succeeding until the day you saw us at the park together. I'm selfish I know that, but please dont leave me. I love you, Emily. More then anything in the world. I can't lose you or Gracie in this process. Please." Alison keeps pleading.

Emily sighs before pulling Alison in for a hug. "I promise I won't you leave. I love you too Alison more then you will ever know."

Thank you for reading. Maybe an update next week. It all depends on how much pain I'm in after all of this training. Love all of you lovelies!!!

Holding The Key To My Heart {Emison}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara