Year one

"I'm innocent. I'm innocent. I didn't kill them. I didn't kill him. Right? Right. Yes I didn't kill them. None of them. "

Harry rocked back and forth shakily. He'd been in Azkaban for about a year now. You could tell it was getting to him. His black untidy hair was long, it reached his shoulders now. His emerald green eyes once filled with light, now held darkness. If you had known the boy-who-lived. You would have been shocked at the transformation.

But alas, anybody who knew him, thought he murdered his relatives. Dumbledore came. He looked so disappointed. He testified against Harry. "For the greater good." He had said to Harry after the trial. Before they dragged him off to Azkaban.

Harry hatted him. His once mentor, is now on his hit list. Harry vowed that one day he'll make him pay. Maybe not now, not tomorrow, maybe not in a year. But he will make him pay. And he will make sure he gets what he deserves.

He was the first and last human contact Harry had while in Azkaban.

He wanted so badly to tell the whispers to bugger off. He did a few times. It didn't make him feel any better. The little voices in his head stayed. He gave them names.

There was Orion, he liked to taunt him. Call him weak. Anything to get under his nerves.

Then there was Abraxas, he was more brutal. He cursed him, gave him head aches (How? Harry never found out.).

And last there was Tom, he was more quiet. He didn't talk much. But when he did it hurt Harry more then anything. He always knew what to say to make Harry feel worse.

You killed him Abraxas whispered viciously. You made sure he was dead. Stabbed him a few times. Cruiccoed his dead body.

Is little Harry going to cry? Does he want his mommy? Or his daddy? Orion taunted.

Oh Harry. Poor, poor Harry. You don't have anyone left. They all abandoned you. It seems like they didn't know you enough to believe that you wouldn't hurt a soul. You trusted to easily. You should have known better. Well hopefully this makes you learn a lesson.His voice was soft.

Harry agreed with Tom for once. He did trust to easily.

That took a turn. Who could figure out who those three are?

Love you all

~HADES CHILD~