Year four

Albus Dumbledore was rarely wrong. If anything everyone took his word with out another thought. Never questioning him.

But he was wrong. He thought Harry killed his relatives. He'll knows that soon enough.

"What do you mean polyjuice potion?" Snape said, he was glaring at the man in front of him.

"I mean that Peter stole his wand, knocked him out, and stole his hair, he pretended to be Potter." The man in front of him, commonly known as Blaise Zhabini, said. He glanced at the other occupants of the room, the order of phoenix. "Actually Peter didn't do all the work. He had help. I don't know who, but he couldn't do it himself. Peter is weak. He never would have been able to do it on his own. Even the twelve muggles he murdered wasn't all him. In fact, most of them was were caused by an accident." He grimaced.

"How do we know your not lying?" Ron said suspiciously. He had been on of the few people who were close to Harry. He was also one of the first to believe Harry had done it.

"Go ahead and use Veristium." Blaise said confidently. They did. He answered exactly as he had said. Harry Potter was innocent.

Albus Dumbledore had made a huge mistake in believing Harry had murdered.

HARRY POTTER INNOCINT?

In this shocking report we find out that Harry Potter, boy who lived, accused of murdering his relatives, is innocent! People are outraged.

"Here the ministry had me believing Potter was Guilty! That the boy who lived murdered someone. How could I been so stupid?" Says one cherry lipped women.

Others report similar statements. How could we believe that are savior actually killed?

We catch a glimpse of him coming out of the ministry followed by no other then Albus Dumbledore.

He looks wretched. His black hair falls past his shoulders in a tangled mess. He's sickly pale, paler then thought possible. But that's not the worst of it, he just stares blankly around him.

What has become of Harry Potter? Has he succumbed to the fate of many other prisoners? Has he lost his mind?

Sirius put down the paper. His poor Prongslet stuck in that wretched place. At least Sirius had Dog form to rely on. But Harry had no such comfort.

Harry would be going to the Burrow. Grimmauld place was in no fit to hold Harry at the moment. He's going to move in with Sirius as soon as possible.

Ms. Weasly fidgeted nervously at the door. Waiting for Harry to arrive.

When the door opened Harry walked slowly on. His blank stare never leaving the wall. Everyone watched him, and all together the screamed, "HARRY!"

Harry did nothing just stared at the wall. "Harry?" Hermione asked, walking steadily to him. She frowned. He was unresponsive. Had Azkaban broken him? She thought. No surly not. Harry just needs to get used to being out of there.

"Why don't you come to the kitchen Harry?" Ms. Weasly asked, steering him to the kitchen. She sat him down onto te chair. In front of him was a piece of paper and a pen.

He looked at it, and carefully picked up the pen. He wrote one simple word.

Tom.

It was in very beautiful handwriting. Harry had never had great handwriting.

Sirius frowned from behing him. Who was Tom? He thought absently. Harry kept writing.

Abraxas.

Orion.

Pain.

Voldemort.

Traitor.

Killed them.

Dudley.

Cedric.

Petunia.

Vernon.

He dropped the pen and continued to stare absently. Everyone took this as a good sign that he could write. Never mind that he was writing it meant that Harry could think! He wasn't that lost after all.

In all the excitement no one seemed to notice Harry picking the pen up. No one noticed as he wrote.

Why am I here? I don't deserve this. I killed them. All of them. Abraxas said so. Abraxas is always right. Tom says I don't belong here. That I should be back to prison. Orion says to grab the knife. They are always right. I must obey them. After all they are always right. You don't question them. Don't stop me. I deserve this. If you really do care about me then you wouldn't stop me.

Harry quietly grabbed the knife. It was to late before anyone noticed that he carved the word traitor into his arm. They tried to heal it. It didn't work.

That was how Harry knew they didn't care. They tried healing him. Only people who care could heal him.

He forever will be known as a traitor.

No matter if they agree or not. Harry was a traitor in his own eye.

I deserve everything I get. He thought. I will punish myself. I will make sure I get what I deserve.

And that's the end. Originally Harry was going to committee suicide. But then I thought about the fact that he's insane. He doesn't want the easy way out. He wants to punish him self.

The traitor scar is similar to Hermione's Mudblood scar, and Draco's dark mark. It'll never go away. Do you want a sequel? I might make one. You know if you want that is.